Band Class: Anime Special

バンドクラス

I grabbed my trumpet and stood at my spot, chairs were no longer allowed because Marching Season had started. For many, this was great, but for other like Juan, this was terrible.

CAMERA pans to Juan who is crying.

Anyways.

I was early, so I just stood there waiting as people slowly arrived

And then, Leo came in.

He wore swimming goggles and walked into Ms. Choi's office, creeping in there.

"Ms. Choi, have you seen Chef?" He whispered into her small, asian ears.

"LEO RENTALHOMES.COM STOP BEING SO ANIME!"

The world around us began to warp. Violet tenctacles appeared from holes around us and-

"Micheala!" I opened my eyes and bees buzzed and fluttered over me, the blue sky and golden sunrays striking my eyes.

"Micheala! Wake up! I didn't know that you could sleep in SAO!" I got up and saw my fellow gamer, Leowakatashi, or Leo, for short.

"Wow! Sword Art Online really does support everything life does!" Leo exclaimed.

"Yeah, I suppose so..." I stood up and looked over the cliff. "Right, let's go to town square."

~

"Leowakatashi!" Dieoguro yelled from a distance, he stood by the Hokage Fountain. He came up to us, took out some strawberry Pockey and shared with all three of us.

"Dieoguro! I didn't know that you would be in the town square too!" Leowakatashi once more exclaimed.

"Well I came for the free EXP of course! And theirs a Vulpix nearby!" Dieoguro took out a pokeball and rubbed it. He was the best poke-collector we knew.

"What about you Micheala? Where have you been!" I tried to recall where I was before I woke up. I couldn't think so I pumped out a lie.

"I was in... Ba Sing Sé."

"Cool!" Dieoguro said.

Leo looked up and pointed at the sky.

"The Hokage, Light Yagami, is about to talk!" A giant screen appeared in the sky, it was marvelous.

A large, cloaked figure appeared on the screen.

"Attention SAO. It is I, JoJo, speaking. You have all bought my game, I see. Some of you have figured out that Sword Art Online supports most 'IRL' functions, like sleeping. But one more thing you should all know," the bright day's light began darkening.

"If you die in SAO," he took off his cloak, or in this case, her cloak, revealing her black hair, her bun. Her flannel and asian eyes.

"You die in real life." Sarengel Choitzu laughed manically as drones flew from above and began wiping out the many players below.

"Let's go! Follow me!" Leo shouted. Me and Dieoguro followed him into and alleyway and down into a tunnel.

We sat down and tried to comprehend everything.

"Micheala? Is that you?" It was...

RUVERIEN!

"Ruverien!" I cried.

"So. We're all going to die..." Dieoguro whimpered.

"No." A shadow behind Ruverien said.
"We can just log off." Kevierentaki said.

"You just open your menu... Click on settings...and click... Log Ou-" His body was shocked and his avatar fell to the ground dead.

"Oh my god!" I screamed.

"Micheala, be quiet. They'll find us!" Leowakatashi, Dieoguro, and Ruverien whispered.

We continued our path along the tunnel, trying to avoid the drones and the soldiers of Choitzu.

We found a town far from the Town Square called Elfeniliedutsu. The Choitzu armies had not reached here.

~

A young woman with bright pink hair welcomed us to this town.

"Hello. I am Kimberziu! I have founded this town for years." She told us, and then gave us an extensive tour of the town.

Many other players have taken refuge here, so we gathered a party. Now we had Me, Leowakatashi, Dieoguro, Ruverien, Juaen, Freznandozu, Hermanshi, and a few others. The other players preferred to stay back in Elfeniliedutsu.

~

"Look! The Desunote Dungeon! They say the legendary Kira, Luisturu, lives in there..." Leo informed me.

"Let's go! If we need ti defeat every boss in this game to escape, then let's do it!"

We walked into the dungeon, adorned with green flannels, neckbeards, and false heterosexuality.

And then we saw him.

"Luisturu!" Freznandozu shouted, he readied his blade, as did the whole group.

Leowakatashi fixed his glasses, the light bouncing off of it dramatically.

"Luisturu! We. Will. Destroy. You!!!"

We stood dranatically of Luis.

We readied our great swords and lunged toward Luisturu.

Time slowed, no, its stopped, and we could feel it. We look foward as we were frozen in space and time, Luisturu began to shapseshift into somethinf horrible.

His neckbeard wrapped itself around his body, forming some sort of armor. I feared for my life. His green flannel turn into two gigantic katanas. He roared loudly, this rour came from 5 mouths, and from the our five mouths, he screeched the words 'Did you shave your neckbeard?'

Time quickly resumed and we fell to the floor, Luisturu aas still mutating so we got up and looked at each other.

We grit our teeth at the abomination.

"Hey, this reminds me of that one time you guys fought band in your fan fic, Miguel." Ruverien said to 'Miguel?'

We looked at him with confusion. He rolled his eyes and continued to grit his teeth dramatically with us.

We charged at Luisturu, swiping our swords and attempting to kill it.

"We can't kill it unless we work together!" I yelled.

"Michealea's right." Hermanshi said.

"When has Micheala ever been right?" Anduresu said.

"Ever since.. Well... Never. But we have to trust him now. Let's work together!" Freznandozu shouted.

"Yeah!" Juaen cheered.

We hilted our blades together and merged them with the ancient 黒人のホモ Technique. We ran all at once and spun around, striking Luisturu in the heart. 

He broke into millions of shards, hitting us...

Killing us...

~

"MICHEALA PADILDO!" Ms. Choi yelled. "Stop daydreaming and pick up your trumpet and teach Annabelle the song! Jeez!" Choi flicked her arms in the air to form a somewhat football goal post like shape, before running off into her office.