The Stone Age Queen

We were beginning to see that White Noise had created an immense amount of Stand users in our town of Rubidoux.

The thought was frightening. The endless possibilities of Stands and their powers, like that of Marcos' 『Sir Mix-A-Lot』 only helped to establish the fear of unknown powers.

And to add on to that, there are people who will use their Stands for their benefit, like Marcos and King Triton. I can't help but to shiver in fear of a psychopath with a Stand that's overpowered, like the ability to stop time for 10 seconds or make bombs or something.

I pondered this as I walked into the Band Room.

As usual, Daniella the Flute was the first person I saw as I entered.

Her tooth gap, faint monobrow, and hairier limbs greeted me with messy hair upon her head.

I walked passed her bracelets that bounced on her wrists. Her tan, loose blouse contrasted with her blue jeans and black sneakers. Repulsive.

I smirked as I passed by her and looked at Kevin, he knew that I was laughing at her and chuckled too.

"Jesus fucking Christ, she's disgusting," Kevin silently laughed as I walked up to him.

"Yeah," I replied as I looked back at her.

Daniella wasn't hated just because of her appearance, her personality was terrible. If she had a Stand, it'd surely be named 『Queen Bitch』. She complains and bitches about everything, it's almost unbelievable.

Anyways, I got my trumpet, my music stand, and my ebony chair and set them down, ready to play.

"Yotes!" Ms. Choi said, a few minutes later. "We're playing new music, you fucks."

She passes around our latest piece to play: Selections from Up.

"What is this gay shit," I told to Juan who was next to me as usual.

"Up, probably."

I noticed that there were 2 Trumpet solos, rip.

"Since Juan Gomez is a senior," Ms. Choi said, gathering our attention. "We should let him play a solo!" She smirked painfully at Juan.

"Fuck niggers..." Juan muttered under his breath.

I was staring off from the whole exchange, staring down at the Flutes.

What caught my eye was Daniella, who was twirling a rock between her fingers.

The rock was light and gray, rough and uncomfortable to hold, so it seemed.

Her lips perked out as she blankly stared at Ms. Choi, her pupils small and frightening.

Ms. Choi's alarm rang, it was an alarm that told us when 7 or so minutes of class time remained, plenty enough for us to pack up our materials and wait for lunch while talking.

"Oh, time's up. Fuck off then." Ms. Choi bid us away, walking off into her office.

I grouped up by Kevin and Juan after packing up my stuff. Kevin was playing some gay music on his trombone and Juan was playing some gay game on his phone.

The bell rang and Kevin set aside his trombone and we walked off to Lunch.

"God, Daniella's so ugly," Kevin mumbled as we walked by Daniella herself.

I couldn't see but I heard Daniella's lips perk up and open to reply, but failing to generate a word.

We walked into the lunch line, unfortunately, Daniella was behind us.