Unplugged

Luben looked at us from a distance, menacingly. A violent aura spread his way toward us.

"Well? Not going to even fucking attack, you're all bitches. I'm surprised that the Stands haven't killed you, considering only the psychologically strong can have it. You're all fearful pussies, fucking faggots." Luben mocked us.

We stood in fear, paralyzed to the the atom.

Suddenly, Abby's Black Parade shot forward and attacked White Noise with extreme speed.

"Such speed, but your FUCKING SHIT!" White Noise whipped backwards, grabbing Black Parade's leg, and flung it at a wall. "A range of 10 meters, too? You certainly have a decent Stand," Black Parade then faded and Abby blacked out. "Hmph, but it's durability is shit. You're all shit." Luben boasted highly.

My nerves were being to tense up far more than before, Luben was sick and twisted, there was no way I was letting him get away alive.

"Luben," I muttered, pointing at him. "You're disgusting."

Luben's eyes shot open with rage and fury. "Do you want to die?! You fucking! Faggot!" White Noise flashed forward and I shouted "NOW!"

I turned to see Black Noise fly up from Ruben's back and elbow White Noise, causing Luben to cough up blood in pain. Avenged Sevenfold then rose up and grabbed White Noise, choking him as Rogue One's X-Wings rushed to attack White Noise.

"What?!" Luben cried. "How could I lose to pathetic bitches like you?!"

"Because... Because..actually I don't know." I mumbled, standing tall and joyful.

"Good, because you didn't win." Luben smirked, before White Noise blasted our Stands away, sendind Abby, Juan, Kevin, and Ruben flying. Then, the same loud noise and static from our first encounter ensued, we were blinded for a mere second.

"What?! Ugh! You've weakened me! Y-Y-You motherfuckers!"

Luben tried to escape, but he was cornered and his Stand was too injured, meaning Luben was heavily damaged as well.

He fell to the floor, smashing his head on the stone pavement.

"Please don't hurt me." Luben pleaded for his life.

"You killed Edgar, tortured our teacher, and locked us in a cage, and expect us to spare you?" Kevin exclaimed.

"Yeah?" Luben smirked. "You're a bunch of idiots! Nothing but idiots!"

White Noise swooped up and held us all in a chain of electricity.

"My White Noise also controls televison, meaning it can control electricity on second hand. I plan to fry all of you at once, and then chew on your burnt flesh." Luben giggled, then laughed.

"You pathetic sack of shit." Ruben muttered.

"What? What's that?" Luben leaned in closer. "Whadja say? I couldn't hear you?"

Ruben looked at Luben's face, which was an inch away from his own.

"I said, you're a pathetic sack of sh-"

Luben grabbed Ruben by the neck, choking him, and began to punch him over and over again.

"Pathetic sack of shit?" Luben whispered into Ruben's ear. "Pathetic." Luben kneed Ruben in the crotch. "Sack." And again. "Of shit?" Luben materialized a baseball bat out of White Noise and slammed it against Ruben's abdomen.

"Pathetic." SMACK. "Sack." SMACK. "Of." SMACK. "SHIT!" SMASH.

Luben smashed the bat into Ruben's head. Ruben fell to the ground, Luben crouched down to whisper into his ear.

"Say it again, Ruben. Say it again."

"Beat me up, beat me down," Ruben stood up. "Mess me up beyond recognition," Ruben spat on Luben's face. "Doesn't change that fact that you're a pathetic. Sack. Of shit." Ruben mumbled.

SMASH. SMASH. SMASH.

Ruben's face was bleeding, it was damaged beyond repair.

"Who else, eh? Which one of you fAGGOTS WANTS TO FUCK WITH ME!?" Luben howled into the cold wind.

We were all useless, in White Noise's chains, we couldn't move, we couldn't fight, especially not me.

Luben brushed his hair away from his eyes.

"FRESH PRINCE!"

"What? Who said that?!" Luben turned his head around, but was quickly punched by a tall stand that looked like a pimp.

"Andres!" I shouted.

"That's right, baby. This nigga about to get fucking rekt." He replied.

"Hmph. So the hormone-driven bitch finally arrives. Fresh Prince? Your Stand? I must admit, it can throw quite the punch. In a minute, I will electrocute your friends, if you beat me before then, I'll let them go." Luben smirked.

"My Fresh Prince will tear your dick out in 3 seconds, B."

"Is that a chal-" Luben boasted, before his face contorted as Fresh Prince ran toward him, grabbing hold of his penis.

"That's quite disappointing. Your dick is smaller than my reed."

"Unhand me!" Luben shouted.

"You're deadass asking me to free you after you turned my friend into a vegetable?"

"Then suffer!" White Noise unhanded us and charged at Andres, but Avenged Sevenfold grabbed ahold of White Noise's tail and slammed him down into the floor, causing Ruben to shout in pain.

"You MOTHERFUCKING FUCKERS!" Luben got up and tried to punch Andres, but my Blue Neighborhood punched him, sending him the opposite way.

"Rogue One!" Juan's Stand kicked forward, sending Luben into the air, where Black Parade jumped up and stabbed Luben down to the floor with it's legs.

SMASH

Ruben materialized his own baseball bat and slammed it down on Luben.

"White Noise!" Luben tried to bring his Stand, but Avenged Sevenfold grabbed it.

"Die. Self Destruct!" White Noise began ticking down.

"Get away!" Bartholomew shouted, but we were too late.

I covered myself with my arms, but I felt nothing. I looked up to see Black Noise creating a shield protecting us.

Ruben was dying, but used his final moments to protect us.

The shield disappeared and revealed a dead Luben, White Noise disappearing, but for some reason, so was Black Noise.

"You idiots, Black Noise was attached to me, if I die, Black Noise comes with me. HAHAHAHA-" Rogue One stomped on Luben's neck killing him.

We looked back to see Black Noise trying to touch Ruben, and then disappearing into nothing.

But then, another Stand appeared behind Ruben. It was tall, purple and yellow, with no legs, one arm with two hands.