Triton's Radiohead! Part. 1

Rodney's blood spilt all over the courtyard, the walls of the tall building were shifted from a bleach white to a deep scarlet red.

"Now, it's time for the true Star to rise!" King Triton exclaimed as he walked into the building, I pressumed to chase after Kevin.

I followed after him sneakily, trying to get a WiFi signal so that I could text the Band Geeks.

Unfortunately, WiFi was as dry as my will to live out here.

Shit, I had to follow Triton into the building, I was in enemy territory, and I don't have my own Stand to protect myself.

I had to find Kevin before Triton did.

"Oh?" Triton muttered, before turning around to glare me right in the eyes.

"I almost forgot to dispose. Silly me, how could someone as great as I, King Triton, forgot such small details. Surely this mess has driven me off the pathway," he facepalmed and chuckled. "Silly me."

He walked over to Rodney's mutilated body as I cowered behind the limousine.

Triton kneeled down and tapped Rodeny's blood covered thigh with his middle finger that had extended fully.

Suddenly, Rodney's body exploded without an actual explosion, chunks of flesh flying everywhere before exploding into even smaller chunks and so on. Until, nothing remained.

"Another flawless execution!" Triton's voice became higher and he clapped manically as he shouted in a voice filled with lunacy.

"Yes, I know. As usual." He responded to himself in his own, deep, chilling voice, before breaking down into full on insane laughter.

"Time to move on." He said once again in his regular tone.

"A star like me needn't fool around." King Triton mumbled, moving forwards into the building.

I tailed the mysterious yet deadly stand user into the dark hallways of the McAllack Industries Office.

I was greeted by the sounds of echoing footsteps as Triton stomped onto the floor with each step he took.

"Ah, such music." He muttered, stopping in his steps. "Only a star, such as I, could find all sounds of this Earth as music. Those who do not, ugh." He gagged. "Those who do not make me gag and vomit at the thought. This world must be cleansed of those. And you may be wondering why I'm telling you this, Micheala."

What?! But, I haven't made a sound, how did he know I was following him.

He adjusted the headphones that rested upon his clavicle.

"My Stand, RadioHead, is the manipulator of Sound, Micheala. I can take all the sound, every little frequency and use it to my liking. As an extra to that, RadioHead can detect all sounds within a 100 mile radius. I cam hear the faint moans of a 12 year old orgasming for the first time, I can hear the quivering sound of your flesh grinding across your clothing as you walked behind me."

"How'd you know my name?!" I shouted at him.

"You think too much, you're always thinking of stupid shit. I can hear all your thoughts."

I gasped and jumped back.

He was going to be a formidable foe.

"I would kil you," he said, turning around to look at me. "But, you don't have a Stand. A star like me needs a challenge, not a pitiful faggot. You're worthless and annoying. Not worth the time, 1/10." King Triton turned around and walked into the darkness.

I stood their, paralyzed in fear. How could his Stand let him do that?!

I was knew to Stands, I had no idea what they were, but even this seemed too ridiculous to be true.

"Micheala?!" I hears Kevin's voice ring out and echo in the dark hallway.

"Kevin?!" I shouted into the oblivion. If Kevin was alive and nearby, that means I can escape from Triton along with him.

"Trying to get Kevin and escape?" King Triton was right in front of me as I tried running toward the sound of Kevin's voice. "Tsk tsk tsk." He clicked his tongue over and over again.

"Oh well," he crossed his arms. "Guess I'll have to finish you here and now. A star like me has no time to play games."

He brought his fist up and made an attempt to jam it into my throat.

"Hey, Triton." Kevin shouted from a balcony above.

The sound of Kevin's voice made Triton stop right before killing me.

"Hm, Kevin. Here to kill me, you? Without a Stand, or any help at all? Pathetic!" Triton began to laugh just as manically as he had done so earlier.

"Alone? Kevin? I'm not Kevin, nor am I alone. I am," the Kevin doppelganger moved forwards and 6 other Kevin's came up from behind him.

King Triton choked in his own shock.

"Project MCSK..." He began sweating in fear.

"Revin! Levin! Devin! Mevin! Sevin! Tevin! And Bartholomew!" The 7 -evin's began identifying themselves.

"Hmph. Matters not. A star such as I can defeat simple clones of Kevin." Triton chuckled and posed.

"RadioHead, Decibel Destructo Blast!"