The Madman and The Chain Part 2

I looked at the bloody pulp that was on the floor, and then at the frozen Kevin, then back at the bloody pulp, then back at Kevin.

"I'm assuming if we attack that chain, we get frozen," I told Juan, while studying both 『The Chain』 and Kevin.

"Ahhh," Juan voiced, he probably already knew what I just said.

"Right, so again, we need to find the user. I guess if we try to remove that chain, we'll freeze too. We probably shouldn't take any chances," I informed Juan.

"Ahhh," Juan again, added as a reply. "That chain makes a bubble around her."

"Hm?" I turned to look at Juan.

"It makes a protective bubble around her, that once an attack or force hits it, it freezes the source of the force. Which is why Kevim was able to position Daniella's unconscious head, but he wasn't able to directly attack Daniella," Juan told me. "It's protecting the moneky for some reason."

"Maybe she is Jesus Christ, like I said before. I mean, theoretically speaking, Jesus was thousands of years ago, if Daniella here is Jesus, it would explain her Neanderthal appearance," I moved over to Juan.

"Nah, nah. She wouldn't be a bitch if she was Jesus," Juan replied.

"Jesus gave children bone cancer and made Muslims, he sounds like a bitch."

I looked again at the frozen Kevin.

"Well then, we need to find the Stand user," I said. "The Stand doesn't look to be controlled, like the User can just leave it be. An automatic Stand?"

"Whatever, 『Rogue One』 is OP. I can take down the User wherever they are," Juan confidently stated.

"Hmph, find a way to track down the User then," I annoyingly replied. I looked at the hole that was left from the other Stand user, who was beaten to death by Juan. From the hole, a light shone.

"We're going to have to leave Kevin here, if we're going to track down the User. There's a light coming from the ceiling, look." I pointed at the hole and at the light. "The floor where the church was is higher than that, there's another floor above us that was below the first floor. The other Stand user was there, so that chain's user should be there too, then again, we attacked, he must be gone by now..."

"Well how do we get there, it's high up," Juan asked.

"Your Stand can make cars, retard."

"Shut up you dumb nigger, I can kill you too," Juan exclaimed.

"Hurry up and make a fucking train so we can go up, Christ," I responded.

Juan summoned his 『Rogue One』 and it rose it's metal hands up, then it began to make a minivan right there, in the middle of the room. It was magical and extraordinary.

"Right, let's go up but, what if there's more enemies?" I asked Juan. Concern and fear was running through me.

"Nah, nah. Hurry and go up."

I stood atop the hood of the white minivan and then onto it's roof, allowing me to reach the hole in the ceiling and climb up into it.

I looked around, but all I saw was a dimly lit room of black surfaces. On the left corner was a bleached wood bookcase that was scarce and unwelcoming. In the center of the grey space was a round, also bleached wood, dining table. It's sturdy legs were coming apart.

But what was intriguing, were the contents. On the table was a red book, The Communist Manifesto, but there were two books. The other was Mein Kampf. Alongside the books was a jelly filled donut, with a few bite marks on it, and a cappuccino.

I boosted myself into the room using 『Rogue One』's white minivan and the sides of the hole where I had stuck my upper half of my torso into to be able to peer inside.

I looked down at the hole and saw Juan getting in through the crater too.

"Looks like someone was here, probably the Stand user..." I told him, sticking my hands into the pocket of my grey sweater. "We have to find him, or Kevin's going to be stuck like that."

I walked over to the dining table as Juan too, boosted himself up into the dimly lit room. With my weak hands and arms, I reached for Mein Kampf, picking it up.

I felt it's cover, dark and rough. It was worn and had tears in it.

"Is it even legal to have Mein Kampf? You'd think that it'd be illegal," I told Juan, setting down the book to the side of The Communist Manifesto. "Whoever was here was reading these too, 『The Chain』 for sure..."

I looked behind me and Juan had just touched the black, broken floor with his feet.

"Where'd the User go, then?" I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight, throwing it's rays throughout the darkened room. "There's no exit or enterance" where the fuck did he go? How the fuck did he even get here?"

Juan looked at me with his thick eyebrows. "It's a fucking Stand, nigga. It can probably teleport the User amywhere."

"Shutup cunt. 『The Chain』's ability is to be a chain and freeze people who attack it, it can't have some wacky, secondary ability! That's ludicrous," I said.

"Well my Stand can make boats and crap, tiny trains! You can't say such a ridiculous Stand doesn't exist."

"Well, uh... You have a point, but it just doesn't make logical sense; there has to be another way in here, like, uh... Like a secret door or something!"

"Well that's rarted." Juan replied.

"Rarted?" I questioned.

"It's a meme..." Juan said.

"What?"

"You dip..." I heard him mutter.

"Cunt..." I, myself muttered.

I scurried around the black room, thinking of a solution. I glanced over at Juan, was standing with his phone in his hand, playing Fire Emblem.

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"Huh," he murmured.

"We're supposed to be looking for a way to save that nigger Kevin, you know."

"Ah, mooi mooi," Juan mimicked Jar Jar Binks. "Shut up faggot, I'm the smart ome here."

"Well can you compose a way to help Kevin?"

"Nah nah," Juan continued to play Fire Emblem.

_________________________
Stand Name: 『The Chain』

Stand Parameters:
Power: B
Speed: B
Precision: A
Potential: E
Durability: A
Range: C

Abilities: 『The Chain』 is a so far mysterious Stand, which is a simple chain placed onto a person. The chain acts a barrier to protect the person, if attacked, the culprit will be frozen in place, unable to move.
_________________________

A rumbling came from under the wooden table that carried the books. The cappuccino began to rumble and the jelly from the donut slowly oozed out.

"What is that? That vibration, like an earthquake?" I began to feel chills. Fear.

"Hm? Hm." Juan mumbled, returning his phone to his pocket.

Sounds began to illuminate the room with a stench of intensity and suspense.

The sound of gravel and rocks began to sound off below the floor we stood on.

"A Stand?" My lips began to feel cold in fear.

"Nigga it's California, earthquakes happen every 3 hours," Juan countered.

"Oh...shit you're right. Guess I got tense and scared for nothing." I straightened myself out and resumed to think of a solution.

"What if... What if that was a Stand? What if it was Daniella's dormant Stand and she's actually working with the goblin thing and 『The Chain』?" I got paranoid.