Sir Mix-A-Lot's Switch!

"'Thrice did I offer Caeser the crown and thrice did he refuse it! Is this ambition? Yet Brutus is an honorable man!' Here Antony is telling the commoners how Caeser was not tyrannical," My sort of English teacher, Mr. Harris said. He's a student teacher who took over the classroom for my regular teacher, Ms. Apodaca.

We were reading William Shakespeare's The Tragedy of Julius Caeser, a play I could not much less enjoy reading.

"Marcos!" Mr. Harris rose his dark, ebony arm into the air, facing Marcos, a tall, hispanic child.

"Don't forget to remind me to take attendance!" Mr. Harris exclaimed. "You always do forget, I wonder why I still let you handle these reminders." Harris chuckled his memorable, African American chuckle.

"Hmph. Anyways!" Mr. Harris gave his smile. "The story is just ridiculed with manipulation, right? You see Cassius manipulating Brutus, Caeser manipulating Rome, and now Antony manipulating the people! That is the genius of William Shakespeare!" Mr. Harris bellowed.

I simply drew JoJo's Bizarre Adventure styled characters, listening to bits of Mr. Harris' lecture.

I drew a tall JoJo character posing dramatically, he said:

"Shut up you fucking beta male cuck! This is my world! Now die, you cis scum!"

As wacky as it seemed, it felt like something Araki would include in his works.

"Any questions?" Mr. Harris asked, flicking his hands out, pointing his index fingers toward an empty English class.

"Right."

The class went on as usual, reading, discussing, writing. Same old, boring English class.

That was until-

"Mr. Harris! Attendance!" Marcos shouted from the corner of the room.

"Right! Thanks, Marcos," Mr. Harris grinned his welcoming grin.

"Wait," Marcos signaled, all eyes were on him.

"Some people aren't here," Marcos' eyes turned into a darker glare.

"Hehe," Harris chuckled. "What do you mean? Everyone's here. Lay off the weed, Marcos." Harris replied, jokingly then seriously.

Marcos then looked away into the corner behind him then to his sheet of paper and book before him.

"Ha, right..." Chuckled Mr. Harris.

I was unnerved, I felt as though Marcos' behavior was unusual, considering he rarely spoke, and certainly not in that matter.

The bell rang and everyone left class, except me and Marcos.

I walked up to Mr. Harris to speak to him about my late works.

"Marcos? What are you still doing here?" Mr. Harris questioned the tall Hispanic boy who stood ominously by the door.

"No reason." Marcos muttered.

"Actually, yeah..." Marcos said, slowly looking around at Mr. Harris.

The students attempting to enter the class to go into 6th period stood by Marcos, watching in awkwardness.

"There is a reason, Mr. Harris." A dark aura grew around Marcos, the newfound Stand User.

I heard Mr. Harris' faint whisper behind me.

"A Stand..." He said.

"I have gone unnoticed for too long. If only I had as much attention as the kids who have been dying recently. And the only way to get to that level of fame is to cause mayhem! This is my power, My 『Sir Mix-a-Lot』!"