part one - introductions

"you've gotta me kidding me right?"

you sneered as you looked at your class schedule for the new year. you internally screamed in your mind as you realized that since you haven't chosen many electives, they've given you classes you didn't like or planned on taking.

which in this case, parenting.

"why do i have to take this damn class?" you sighed as you were walking to school, your backpack strap on one arm and your free hands gripping the sheet of paper.

"it's not like i'm gonna have kids at this age." you shrugged again and started to shut up as soon as you saw your school in front of you. you didn't want anyone to think you talk to yourself.

it was your last year in high school, after that was college. you didn't exactly know which college you were going to attend, but you've decided to just enjoy your time until you've chosen one.

stepping into the school, you were greeted by a lot of people, alot of them giving you some dirty words to your face whereas some people just glared at you.

yeah...you're really not known to be the nicest person in school.

"hmph, another year of hate as usual." you said as you made your way to your locker, to only have an arm wrap around your neck and the scent of cologne fill the air.

"(your name)~" he nuzzled his face towards your neck which caused you to roll your eyes.

you suddenly turned around and pinched the boy's chubby cheeks, "just because we're friends doesn't mean you can do those things, taehyung!"

taehyung smiled and giggled at the same time, causing you to let go and pity the boy. he was a cutie after all.

"hihi~ sorry!" he gave you that signature box smile. "i just haven't seen you in so long i've missed you!"

"it's only been two and a half months."

"i know! and they were two and a half months of torture!"

"we hung out all summer." you pointed out.

"exactly."

in a swift motion, you whacked the boy in the back of the head causing him to groan and laugh again at your actions. even though you rolled your eyes, you still smiled at the boy.

taehyung and you have been friends since junior high. which meant he was there for all the times where it was awkward and horrible. people in your school were surprised he could still become friends with you. the people in your school just thought of you as a potty mouth and a bitch.

not that you had anything wrong with that, everyone has their moments.

"well...thanks for hugging me atleast." you managed a grin and looked up at the tall boy.

"of course! anything for my best friend!" he wrapped his arms around you and gave you a bear hug. he smelled like sweets and it was a nice scent that welcomed it self to your nose.

"what classes do you have?" you asked as you pulled away and took out your schedule again.

"hmm..first period geometry, second period botany..." as he kept going on about his classes, you've realized the only classes you had with him were geometry, lunch, and art.