part twenty nine - another incident

jimin had finally snapped, his small hands grabbing hoseok by the collar of his shirt, he was infuriated, he was so done with all of this. hoseok of course was scared for his life, he just wanted jimin to understand but who would've thought that he would have the guts to throw him off the staircase of the apartment complex.

"j-jimin..!" hoseok gripped his hands around jimin's, trying his best to unwrap them from his shirt. jimin was a bit entertained by hoseok's struggle but once he saw what he was trying to do, he couldn't help but smirk.

"let go!" hoseok screeched, trying his hardest for jimin to not make him fall down the steps.

jimin only huffed, "let go you say?"

hoseok nodded but as soon as jimin had let go of his grasp, he heard jimin say something to him.

"as you wish."

hoseok's eyes had dilated ten times bigger and he felt his breath escape quickly. all the memories of everything he had regained were slowly going to disappear just because of jimin's action.

how on earth was it fair to try to regain something you've longed for, to only have someone ruin it when you didn't get the chance to rebuild it?

hoseok for sure was nervous as he felt his feet not being able to balance and his falling felt like it was going in slow motion, he quickly closed his eyes hoping the pain would disappear if he did. his body felt lightweight as the air swiftly flowed through his body as he was ready for impact.

"hoseok!"

jimin's eyes widened as soon as it was met with the eyes of the girl he loved so much. he saw you standing there right next to taehyung, who had been hugging you. your eyes were stained red and looked as if you'd been crying.

even though all of this happened in a split second, it felt like an eternity.

jimin saw how distraught you were and he knew he would have to pay the price if he didn't do something. he quickly made a decision, and in all his time of hating hoseok, he did something that no one would ever thought of him doing.

jimin quickly lunged his body forward and wrapped hoseok into an embrace, making sure he was safe of the impact of the fall.

the only sound that filled up the air was you and taehyung screaming as you heard jimin and hoseok's bodies roughly hitting the stairs of the complex. every hit that you saw and entered your ears was like a stab to your heart, and what made it worse was that both the guys you loved were having to endure it.

you heard hoseok and jimin groan in pain as they finally hit the last step, their breaths hitching and they eyes wincing because of the pain.

"hoseok! jimin!" you quickly ran up to them, despite all your tears from before, you didn't expect anymore of this issue to happen.

what surprised jimin the most and broke his heart was when you ran to them, but you didn't go up to your boyfriend first, you went to hoseok instead.

taehyung rushed there as well, making sure that jimin was safe and that there weren't any major injuries inflicted onto them. of course it was dumb to think so, but they were hoping for the best.

jimin's lip was bleeding and his lips were also swollen, hoseok on the other hand wasn't able to get up because his back ached and his sensitive nature made it hurt ten times worse.

jimin glared at hoseok as you tried to help him back up, only having more anger and rage inside of him as he saw how gentle you looked while helping him. that was the glint in your eyes when you would care about someone, but he wanted that someone to be him.