part ten - a date with a friend(s)

"but i wanna go too!" taehyung crossed his arms, sitting on your bed.

you and taehyung went home together today after the whole date proposal, the whole walk to your house was relaxing with the both of you making stupid jokes here and there.

all was well until you entered your house and causally told taehyung that you were going on a friend date with hoseok.

his response to it was shocking at first, "oh my gosh, (your name's) all grown up!"

although you thought he approved, he suddenly became childish about the whole ordeal and started to make random excuses and tried to make you either not want to go, or to have a chaperone.

"no way in hell." you simply replied, picking your wardrobe inside of your closet. you continued to swipe through the clothing options and had many thoughts of what hoseok would find attractive.

wait, attractive? you shook your head and just chose an outfit you thought was cute, you didn't need to impress anyone. let alone a friend you just made.

you turned around to only have taehyung's long fingers grip the covers of your bed.

"why not?!" taehyung whined.

"because i told hoseok that it was just going to be us hanging out." you clarified, "besides, it would be awkward if you came."

"no it wouldn't!"

"yes it would! you creeped the shit out of him the other day!" you stated, remembering what taehyung did that day. "now close your eyes, i'm about to change."

taehyung sighed and covered his eyes with his big hands. of course you trusted him to not peek, taehyung was still too innocent for that. you looked at the outfit you picked, which was a basic t-shirt dress and converse.

"i don't see how finding out whether or not he was an innie or an outie at lunch is a creepy thing."

you managed to put the dress on, and as you did you even tied your hair back in a somewhat cute way. taking only the sides of the hair back and small long strands in the front to frame your face.

you facepalmed, "that's an extremely creepy thing. you even lifted up his shirt in public!"

"he's an innie. case closed."

"fucking hell tae," you laughed it off, putting on your white converse.

sure you weren't the girliest of girls, but you also weren't that tom boyish either. you were a neat inbetween.

"what?" taehyung groaned, then sighed. "can i look now?"

you made a sound that meant that you gave him permission to look, taehyung removed his hands from his eyes and saw the outfit you were wearing. taehyung's eyes widened, he was shocked by your outfit.

not that it was bad but..it was extremely simple but cute. taehyung loved seeing you get ready like that, it was like watching your daughter go on a date for the first time.

you were facing yourself in the mirror and started putting on mascara and a simple red tinted lip color. although this was a friend date, you couldn't help but feel like you were supposed to look pretty. not because you wanted hoseok to think you looked hot, well hell, of course you wanted him to think you were hot. or any boy rather, but you wanted to look like you took this hangout seriously.

you were so glad jimin didn't know about this friend date of you and hoseok's.

as you were putting on the lip color, you noticed that taehyung was looking at you directly. after the awkward eye contact, he broke it off and coughed awkwardly.