part four - flower boys

stepping into the one and only jeon jungkook's house, your nose was greeted by the outdoorsy pine scent roaming from the inside of the house. taking off your shoes, along with the other boys, you walked into his living room and dove straight onto the couch.

everyone had time to stop by each other's house and change into their house clothes, or more comfortable clothing besides their school uniform.

"someone's in love with your couch." jimin laughed, sitting on top of you. you can feel like big booty on your legs and managed to kick him off of you.

"no, she's loves me more!" taehyung grunted, jumping into the spot next to you and basically cuddling you to death.

"can you guys learn to not touch each other?" jungkook laughed, walking down the steps in his house. his house had two floors and a pool, jungkook's parents weren't that rich, but enough to be considered somewhat wealthy.

"i would but (your name's) so squishy!" taehyung chuckled, pinching your cheeks.

you smacked his giant hands away from you, "quit pinching my cheeks, tae."

"aish, you're always rejecting me!" taehyung pouted, turning his back towards you and crossing his arms.

you rolled your eyes smirking, you loved that taehyung always acted like this whenever he didn't get things he wanted. he was literally a man child. well, almost a man, he's only nineteen.

"fuck you guys," jimin growled, taking a water bottle from the refrigerator, treating the place as if he's lived here before. jungkook only spared him a glance and went towards you and taehyung, sitting across you guys.

"what did we do?" you asked.

"i don't know, just felt like saying it." jimin sat next to jungkook, turning on his phone.

"you're weird, jimin." taehyung pointed out, his arms still crossed.

"says the alien."

rolling your eyes once again, you looked over at jimin. you couldn't help but stare at him, he was just so handsome and was smooth as fuck. something about the way he smiled, talked, and laughed...you liked all of it.

of course you knew it wasn't love, after all, being the realist you are, love at first sight wasn't something you've really believed in. you sighed, thinking about all the things that happened today.

you remembered how mr. kim namjoon broke his compass and cursed on the first day, how you and the boys all ate lunch together, gathering glares from the girls and boys that didn't like you, and not to mention having the sassiest last period teacher, mr. kim seokjin.

but then you remembered another small fact.

i'm parenting partners with jung hoseok. you remembered in your mind, finding yourself unknowingly smiling to yourself remembering how nice he was to you.

although you truly did like jimin, hoseok caught your attention. you suddenly came up with the vision of you two dating, and shaking your heard to it. jimin was the one you wanted.

"hello? (your name)?"

you looked over at a worried taehyung, "are you alright? we've been calling your name."

"oh, sorry.." you blinked a few times, your eyes moving towards jungkook and jimin.

jungkook was already out of his seat, grabbing the tv remote, jimin however was still on his phone laughing at something and biting his lip.

"psst, (your name)," taehyung turned to face you, your faces just inches away from each other. "how much you wanna bet jimin's getting nudes right now?"