part six - the librarian

"if any of your teenagers fucking yell and shit, i will not hesitate to beat their asses and kick them out of my god damn library."

your parenting class watched as the librarian of the highschool leaned against the seat behind his desk and sighed. he propped his feet onto the desk and laid back, shutting his eyes.

"i was told he had ears that could hear anything from a mile away." hoseok whispered into your ear as everyone was standing by the tall book cases.

the librarian opened one eye at hoseok, causing him to gulp at the bleached blonde librarian.

"scared the shit outta me." you huffed, clutching onto your chest.

if you're wondering about what happened earlier with the flowers, that was all settled in the beginning of class when you two went to sit by each other. hoseok explained that he understands that you were being mistreated for something you didn't do.

he said he can read people and was apparently pretty damn good at it.

you were surprised anyone would ever believe you when you would tell them that it wasn't your fault, you were very blessed in fact. who would've thought that the new boy in school would've already been on your side without really hearing the full story.

anyways, about your feelings for hoseok. also known as the good stuff, it hadn't really changed. well, that's only because you still had that massive crush on park jimin. you've liked him for so long you hadn't really thought of liking anyone else.

but hoseok, he was so different from jimin. he was very handsome, but in a cuter more flamboyant way. he also had an incredible personality and was always positive. sure it was your second day with the boy, but you already felt like you could trust him.

"that's okay you two." mr. seokjin stood next to the both of you, his clipboard in his hands, "mr. yoongi can be like that sometimes."

you and hoseok looked at each other and didn't dare to question it. although looking at mr. yoongi, the librarian, you actually thought he was hella hot.

you are aware that he is older than you, but that didn't stop you from lowkey checking him out. mr. yoongi's hair was fluffy and bleached to the point of almost white but was warm toned. he was also really pale nonetheless and had leg goals for days.

you could see his name tag on his shirt and saw that his shirt was tucked into his pants. his facial expression seemed pretty irritated as his eyes were closed, so you thought it was best you didn't dare talk to him.

"now class, please take your seats next to your parenting partners." mr. seokjin said to the class as he watched them all sit at the tables.

you were pretty close next to hoseok as you can somewhat feel his body heat radiating towards you.

"today since my projector isn't working, we're going to be showing my presentation here instead of the classroom." mr. seokjin looked slightly annoyed as he placed his hands on his hips, "don't ever trust mr. namjoon with your computer, kids."

the three boys couldn't help but snicker at each other after hearing that, they were content that their parenting teacher was a gay man.

you however didn't care. you knew sexuality wasn't something that you should be judging people for, everyone should have the right to love who they wanted to love.

that and you didn't really think mr. seokjin was gay.

after you could hear the sounds of keyboard clicking and the mouse making small tick sounds, you turned to hoseok.