part twenty six - a word of advice

you couldn't help but bite your lip as you stood in line with confusion over what had just happened between you and hoseok's sister. you were conflicted with how she reacted, especially since this was your first time meeting the girl.

you shifted your stance and were trying to recall memories of you ever meeting jiwoo, and to no avail you found yourself sighing as you couldn't remember a single thing.

"this is my first time meeting her, how on earth would she know who i was?"

you heard your name being called and you swiftly took your order in your hands, cupping the small cups of hot chocolate. you smiled in thought of taehyung giggling over this beverage, since he does enjoy a sweet cup of hot chocolate.

you turned around and were faced with an unlikely person, staring directly at you with their brown eyes. you gulped and smiled nervously, "h-hello, mr. yoongi."

yoongi had his arms crossed, and as usual he had on the deadpanned and pissed looking face. he looked disinterested but at the same time his eyes told a different story, as if he was pitying you at the sight.

"sup."

you were about to say something until you realized the giant elephant in the room, the bleached blonde librarian's hair had been more voluminous and messy, making him look like a hot mess. you felt your cheeks flush because he looked ten times hotter than before.

"wow, new hair style?"

"obviously." yoongi answered, making you feel load is stupidity for asking such a rhetorical question.

"i'm sorry," you immediately apologized.

"no need," yoongi shook his hand, "i guess i'm just really intimidating, which is probably why so many people have trouble talking to me."

and probably because you're hella hot.

"is that so?" you puffed your cheeks, "well, to be honest you kind of are."

yoongi only responded by squinting his eyes at you, making your skin shiver.

"i didn't mean-"

"relax," yoongi laughed, which sounded like laughing was easy for him but it sounded forced, "you're fine, (your name)."

you nodded, feeling your body slowly grow hot. yoongi only looked down at your small hands holding the beverages. "are you on a date with someone?"

"ah, no!" you shook your head. "this is for tae."

"tae?" yoongi questioned. "as in taehyung?"

you nodded suspiciously, "yes, why?"

you couldn't exactly decipher the face he was making at this point, it looked rather sorrowful and like something clicked with him. he gave off a rather rough aura and you didn't know why he was like that.

yoongi only looked away and thought about something.

he was conflicted whether or not he should tell you everything about what he heard jungkook and taehyung talked about. but then again, it wasn't his place to spill such details. that, and seokjin would kill him if he found out yoongi interfered with his one true pairing.

"uh, mr. yoongi?"

"just call me yoongi," yoongi tilted his head and let out a sigh, "i don't see that tae kid around here, mainly because i can't hear his annoying ass yelling, so i'm guessing you're meeting up with him somewhere?"

you nodded, "yeah-"

you looked down at your watch and saw the time, you told jimin that you would call him whenever your shift was over. but you saw no harm in going over to your best friend's house, so you were sure jimin wouldn't mind.