part thirty one - together forever

you couldn't but smile after seeing jimin and hoseok shake hands like that, it was like the universe was finally balanced and in place. just seeing the way jimin looked made you happy, he was finally forgiven for his wrong doings.

jimin looked over at you and gave you a reassuring smile, a smile just screamed how thankful and joyful he felt about his apology. of course, the actions he committed would forever be in his history, but for now, it was pardoned.

jimin wiped his nose with his sleeve and sniffled, "are you really okay with us just being friends like this?"

hoseok nodded his head and smiled, "of course."

jimin scratched his head in embarrassment, "why on earth did i ever bully a nice guy like you?"

"because you're stupid." jungkook said, earning a glare from his friend. jungkook only snickered as taehyung elbowed him laughing.

"shut up, jungkook," jimin fired back, making jungkook smirk at jimin for not fighting him back.

"no balls, chimchim," taehyung giggled, but soon hid behind jungkook as jimin threatened him with a hand motion of smacking the shit out of him.

you smiled the whole way through the visit, looking at your friends with such endearment made you become a better person. you've also realized that through meeting hoseok, you've become a happier person. you hardly cursed, you weren't as snappy, and not to mention you smiled way more often. maybe something about him made you have a change of heart.

"we better get going," jungkook announced, "it's getting dark out."

"are your parents home?" jimin asked.

"yeah, they'll kill me if i don't show.." jungkook scratched the back of his neck and walked up to jimin, in an instant the small boy's head was being rubbed by the tall boy. "don't do stupid shit like that again, okay?"

"okay, okay!" jimin grumbled, swiping jungkook's hand away. jungkook's only response was a somewhat relieved look.

"it's good to have my best friend back."

"i never left, kookie."

"mhm, whatever." jungkook flicked jimin's forehead before leaving.

you and the rest of the people in the room started laughing as jimin yelled in annoyance.

"why is he always like this to me?!" jimin whined.

"relax, hyung, you know jungkook loves you~" taehyung smirked.

jimin only huffed, "he better."

you and hoseok exchanged glances at each other, hoseok looking directly at your gorgeous eyes. you looked out the hospital window and did notice how dark out it was getting, you puffed your cheeks and grabbed hoseok's wheelchair from behind.

"we should get going too."

"eh?" hoseok looked up at you, "me and you are going?"

"well duh," you chuckled, "to your hospital room of course, i've already contacted your family and they're glad i'm in charge of you."

"aigoo~" hoseok pouted his lips, "i can take care of myself, (your name)."

you only rolled your eyes and headed him towards the exit, "says the guy that ended up in a wheelchair."

"i'm not helpless, (your name)!"

"hush, hobi," you turned your back and smiled at jimin, "goodnight, pabo."

jimin smiled back at you and waved, "goodnight."

taehyung stood there awkwardly and looked back at you and jimin, "uh-"