part thirteen - make it up to him

hoseok chuckled at you as he twirled a strand of your hair with his soft, long fingers.

you had never enjoyed someone's company so much as you did with hoseok's. he was so fun, so pure, and he just made your heart flutter.

he gave you a genuine smile as the both of you were laying on top of a hammock, the wind slowly swinging you and hoseok side to side. the sun was out, shining down onto you two, making your skin feel even warmer next to your boyfriend.

"(your name)," hoseok cooed, making your body shiver, "i've never been this happy in my entire life."

you smiled at the brunette's words, cherishing them as your hands were both intertwined with each other. "i feel the same way, hobi."

hoseok smiled and wrapped his arms around you, "i'm surprised we haven't fallen off this thing yet."

you lightly smacked hoseok on the chest as he giggled, "hoe, are you calling me fat?"

"no, i'm calling us fat." he laughed.

"fair enough." you smirked and watched as your boyfriend pouted and buried his face into your collarbone. his breath softly hitting your skin, making you feel jumpy.

"hoseok," you looked up at the sky, gaining the attention of the boy, "whatever happens, promise me we'll always be by each other's side?"

hoseok didn't hesitate to kiss your lips, your lips melting at the sensation of the cute peck. "i promise."

you grinned and looked back up at the sky next to hoseok, where the two of you had never left the hammock that day.

--

your eyes fluttered open, your head still in a daze because of the amount of emotions you were feeling. your eyes scanned the room you were in, which was your bedroom.

you looked to your side and saw that it wasn't raining anymore, but the outside was still covered in small puddles of water. not to mention the tiny dew drops clinging to your window.

getting up from your bed, you were confused on what happened.

the only thing you remembered was that dream of you and hoseok being together.

not that it bothered you, you thought it was a rather sweet dream. your heart was still beating fast because of it, and your cheeks were flushed.

i just had a dream about cuddling with a friend, my god that's so awkward. you groaned in your mind as you twisted your door knob and stepped out of your room, "hobi?"

a sound from your kitchen could be heard as you heard light steps walking out of your eating area.

"oh, you're awake." he smiled.

"sorry, did i fall asleep on you?"

"yeah, but it's fine," hoseok grinned and walked closer to you, "do you feel better now?"

because i did when you fell asleep on me you cutie!

you nodded your head, "yeah, sorry for being a whiny bitch about what happened. you didn't need to come i just-"

"(your name), c'mon, it's fine." he reassured you with his signature wide smile. "plus, it was cute seeing you fall asleep on my shoulder!"

you laughed at the boy, "thanks, hobi."

"i'm there if you need me."

you smiled at his words, feeling yourself get all emotional again.

you loved how easy it was for hoseok to trust you and cherish your friendship in a span of a month. it was glorious really, who would've thought in such a short amount of time you two would be this close?