Ch. 10

He made Tyler smile.
The most amazing smile ever.

It was just like Josh imagined it would be, if not, better. He had dimples and everything, Josh wanted to kiss him so bad. Seeing those pink, soft looking lips right in front of him.

But he couldn't.

It was simply too fast and he knew if he kissed Tyler, the boy might freak out a bit. Maybe feel used or pranked, and Josh didn't want that. He wanted the brown haired boy to know that he cared about him so much.

-

Josh never understood why girls still flirted with him, but they did. And he always tries to reject them as nicely as possible, so when a girl with black skinny jeans and a blue tanktop and long brown hair walked up to him, he simply sighed and waited for her pick up line or bad attempt at flirting.

However, she simply smiled, asking, "I know many girls are after you, but I saw you in my Math class and ... well, my name is Jade and maybe you could consider going out with me? This Friday? There's a movie playing, and it looks good."

Josh felt guilty, seeing her blue eyes so hopeful and sparkling, but he knew it would be wrong to lie and act straight. "I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly going for your type."

"My type? Am I too girly or something?" She asked worried, glancing at her outfit and heels, almost frantically.

He chuckled, shaking his head, "No, you're beautiful. But, I'm gay.

Jade frowned, "Oh, well...I mean, maybe you could change your mind?"

He let out a humorous laugh. Change his mind? Do people actually think you can change your sexuality like that? Sure, you could be confused, but Josh is positive he's gay. He simply isn't attracted to girls, and finds boys much more pleasing.

"Wow, are you homophobic or something?" Josh asked. "Cause, you can't just change your mind on your sexuality."

"Maybe you're just confused or something!" She exclaimed, pouting like a dog.

Josh scoffed, hearing the bell ring. "Saved by the bell, see ya."

"Whatever." Jade flipped her hair and strutted off down the hall, as if she was a model or something. She's beautiful, Josh could see this, but usually girls with a pretty face hide an ugly personality.
Usually, but not all the time.

Josh headed to history where he saw Andrew and this girl with blonde hair and pink ends talking. Well, more like flirting.

He could overhear Andrew mentioning how he works out, which Josh nearly laughed at, cause it's obvious Andrew does not work out.

Not that Andrew isn't muscular, because Josh has seen him shirtless and admits there's a small, little six pack and his arms have slight biceps.

But, that's probably just because of gym class where Andrew actually attempts to do the exercises, while Josh walks around like a lazy ass and chats with Tyler secretly.

Being the amazingly sweet and considerate person he is, Josh shouted, "Andrew, stop flirting and get your ass over here!"

Everyone laughed and Andrew blushed, mumbling a quick goodbye and rushed to his seat next to Josh, who was grinning.

He scowled, "What?"

"Hi!" Josh said, acting innocent.

Andrew huffed, crossing his arms, "You're such a dick Josh. You interrupted me getting with Amy just to say hi? I hate you so much."

"You love me," Josh sung, "Now, who is Amy? Your crush?"

"Shut up," Andrew mumbled, blushing fiercely. Well that answers Josh's question.