Kuro x Reader; Anniversary

My stomach is currently dying as I write this 🙃
This chapter was requested by Simplyyykay
Hope you enjoy my horrible writing at 3AM <3

||||||||||||

Today is Kuro and I's six month anniversary, of course this really means nothing to the lazy servamp but I'm so happy. After all the ups and downs we've still managed to keep such a strong connection, which isn't very apparent at first with his lazy attitude.

He still has yet to shown me a smile, for most this would be found to be upsetting but I expect it from the boy but today I will make him smile! He will love this date I planned!

"Y/N can't we just stay in and sleep?" the little black cat groaned out as he rolled across your clothing, annoying you to no end with all the cat hair now caught on to the dress you had picked out for this special date. (If you don't wanna wear a dress wear all black, it's what I do anyway.)

A blanket was thrown over top of Kuro's head to blind him from seeing you undress, six months isn't long enough to undress in front of him with those lazy eyes burning into your bare skin.

After what felt like hours of yelling at him to turn back into his human form and to then get changed you were finally able to leave Mahiru's apartment (he lives in an apartment right??) of course for the time being the brown haired boy would join you two due to the whole servamp Eve distance thing but you didn't mind because currently Kuro was holding your hand.

Okay yeah you might've forced your hand into his but he's not pulling away! Anyway, now the fun begins!

****

"You only left my side for a few seconds and you already ate all the food?! " You were currently yelling at your skinny yet very pig-like boyfriend for having already eaten all of the food the festival has provided visitors with, you were secretly hoping that you could enjoy it with him.

A spoon hung out of the boys mouth and although he still had an emotionless look across his face he still managed to look adorable, his hand held a cup like bowl of ice cream which he lifted slightly in front of your face to show another spoon placed inside of it.

You scooped some into your mouth without hesitation and your mouth instantly watered, he had gotten *your favorite ice cream* (if it's cookies and cream chose another) your eyes immediately glanced into his with curiosity glossed over them, a spoon still hanging in your mouth just like his.

Your hand grabbed the spoon, to scoop up another piece not believing the boy would pull such a kind small act, when that scoop had disappeared in your mouth you finally decided to question why he would do such a thing.

"Why'd you get my favorite icecream? I thought you'd only eat cookies and cream?" your head had slightly cocked to the side, trying to level down your intense stare at the boy. For most relationships it would be horrible to say such a thing like this but this was one of the nicest things he's ever done, not including all the cuddles you constantly receive from the lazy boy.

"Even if you are a pain, you're still my girlfriend." the boy shrugged his shoulders very nonchalant like this totally wasn't one of the most romantic things he's every said to you.

The night continued on in a strange way like that, very small yet loving gestures most people wouldn't noticed but coming from this vampire it was something you would treasure for the rest of your life.

He tried to win you a teddy bear from one of those test your strength games, let's just say his scrawny arms were no help, a ten year old came up next and easily beat him making your boyfriend grow annoyed saying there's no point anyway until you won a teddy bear for him.

The night was finally ending off, it was something you would never forget until you realized that at about this time they would begin to set off fireworks, a ferris wheel would give off the best view of such a spectacular thing and it would be the best way to end off such a wonderful six month anniversary with your 'what a pain' boyfriend.

Despite his protests you had a tight grip on his hand as you ran to the ferris wheel, let's just say he's really getting tired of being dragged around everywhere.

You made it on the ride, the boy was very confused on why you would be so persistent to go on such a stupid ride, he really did have no clue the beautiful view you could see from here especially with the fireworks not being far off.

Once the ferris wheel finally came to the top it jerked to a stop, you're eyes widened wondering what might've possibly happened by what you remember they usually stay in a smooth spin and it hadn't jerked any other time during the ride.

That's when you heard workers making a big fuss on the ride being stuck but before you could hear anything else on the situation the fireworks began to go off, you glanced at your boyfriend thinking he'd be moaning in annoyance that you'd be stuck up here but instead his eyes were entranced on the fireworks and the view.

A small smile spread across your face seeing a look of actually enjoying something pass through his eyes, you were glad that there was actually a whole other emotion he could have in those eyes and you were glad you witnessed it.

As you were staring at his face you hadn't noticed his arms slowly moving towards you until both his hands clasped over yours, a blush rose on your face as you continued to stare into his eyes that still held an emotion you weren't sure of but his voice still remained monotone "Y/N thank you so much, you're not a pain at all to me, you're more like Ramen.".

The blush in a flash had disappeared as your eyes burned into his soul with such an intense glare, a low growl emitted slightly from your throat as you noticed Kuro gulp down his now new fear.

"Really?! Ramen, you dumb cat!!" You stood up and began lightly smacking him, if you didn't care so much for this stupid vampire it'd be very harsh hits, you had now completely forgotten where you were stuck and what on so as you continued to freak out on Kuro your foot slipped and you fell over the carts railings.

Your body grew stiff as you fell, not even able to scream for someone to save you as a large gulp of air was stuck in the back of your throat but after only a few seconds of falling thin but familiar arms wrapped around you and now instead of falling downwards you were flying above the sky with no fear of death.

You immediately recognized this as your boyfriend and once he set you on the ground his hand went underneath your chin lightly as he held up your head to look at him, "you're so troublesome." and for once you felt a pair of lips placed on yours.

Kuro's lips, the emotionless vampire was kissing you, and you couldn't have been happier with your six month anniversary.

||||||||||

I don't know what this turned into, a very long chapter? This is what writing at now 5AM with me looks like.

Hope you all enjoyed, I'll take a few more requests before I close the requests for a little while to catch up with everything since I hadn't expected so many.
~!~NEXT UP IS ANOTHER LICHT X READER~!~