Licht x (Servamp)Reader; Dying Habits

I'm taking a break from doing requests for awhile, this way I can continue to write XReaders for you guys since it seems by being restricted I can't really write >.<

Anyway, once again lawless doesn't exist, you are the Servamp of greed~

|||||||

You were wasting time in your hotel room by scrolling through (your preferred social media) waiting until Licht had gotten back from wherever he decided to go, there was no concert tonight so the only other reasonable explanation was his place of obsession, a karoke place.

It had only been a couple of hours since last seeing the boy so the distance limit was not a worry towards you, actually you were quite glad he was gone for the time being seeing as though all he ever did was kick you and yell out such phrases of his angel like nature.

But that wasn't the true reason you were glad the pianist was gone, it was the matter of your usual habit of killing off Eves, the contract with Licht has now passed six months and six months is usually the funeral for an Eve of Greed.

Licht, something tugged at you that made it impossible to kill him, all those times you used to play fight actually made you grow worried that you'd hurt him, why had you cared when you knew soon your hands would be the one to kill the boy?

Your phone had faded to black as you could no longer focus on anything else but your thoughts, desperately clenching your hand around your phone as though holding on to it so tightly it may just give you an answer.

Until finally the device slipped out of your hand in shock when an angry boy who named himself an angel had barged into your room, that stern look you grew used to across his face seemed to be even more livid than the normal expectancy.

His hands came to roughly grab a hold of your shirt, forcing you to stare deeply into his angered blue orbs, your heart beat quickened at being so close to the boy but you could only take this as fear in the current moment, not only fear of the boy but you might have now known why you couldn't kill the boy.

"You think you're gonna kill me Demon?" he hissed out in pure fury, your whole entire body grew stiff at his words assuming somebody must've informed him of your past Eves, of course with all the other Servamps and Eves trying to team up with the greed pair it would slip out at some point but you had hoped it wouldn't be now.

No, not now, why couldn't they have also explained if it was true he'd be dead right now? No, that would make things worse as you would then explain why you assume you can't kill him.

You felt your stiff wooden like body being thrown against a wall that held a mirror, such a force made the glass break with ease as it scattered all around you not even attempting to move from your spot.

"I'd like to see you try shit rat." his boot began to glow purple before it had been dragged along the floor to create a beautiful grand piano as he began to play you felt your body grow heavier and heavier by the second, not that it mattered as you were already situated on the floor with glass surrounding you, some pieces possibly being stuck in your back.

After the violent eve was sure you could no longer move your body he came sprinting at you, full speed before a harsh kick was sent to your abdomen, you flew up to hit the ceiling but fortunately didn't break through it as your body came back to the ground with a loud thud and a groan of pain as your stomach came to lay across more glass shards.

It went on in this same manner for several agonizing minutes, even after receiving so many glass shards into your body and so many bruises formed to your stomach you still couldn't find yourself to even imagine hurting the boy.

"Too weak to even fight back, pathetic." Licht spoke out to you as his scrawny hands found way to seek shelter in his large pocket of his hoodie, you couldn't take it anymore holding in all these thoughts from the boy, they were about to burst out of your mouth in mere seconds if you didn't take any action so hesitantly you stood up.

Your body swayed from side to side as you tried your hardest to regain your balance, the attacks sent from the boy were far more brutal than the regular fights you two would share.

His mouth opened to speak another dreaded word but you wouldn't allow this as you almost launched your body towards him, to most it would be expected to stab him, to finally get rid of this abusive eve, to finally get rid of the eve you should be tired of.

You weren't tired of him, you were in love with him.

The greed pair's lips connected together, a spark being set off in your stomach at such a feeling of his soft thin lips across yours, you'd like to imagine the boy enjoyed it too since the two stayed in the position for several seconds more than normal but then again he probably just didn't expect it.

His hands came to grasp on to your shoulders, pushing you away only slightly so that your lips would at least part from one another's, his light blue orbs held a different emotion from the one of anger, instead it actually seemed to look of one of maybe worry then again you couldn't be sure as you'd never seen the emotion of worry in his eyes.

A soft sigh escaped his lips, eyelids now closing off your intense stare into his beautiful eyes that you found yourself missing to see just for those few seconds, "idiot Y/N, you shouldn't have fallen in love again."

||||||||

this was more abuse than cute shit
w h o o p s