Sakuya x Reader; NOT FINISHED

Not finished

Fact of the day;
My first language isn't American, I'm actually German reason why my writing may not be understandable at times and why I have an editor. (She speaks fluently in both German and American)

|||||||

Your body laid almost lifeless across the ground as your heart beat began to give out, a green haired boy that was titled as your boyfriend stood above your body as he shook in horror at the scene.

It wasn't a secret of your boyfriend's vampire position, it wouldn't be long before you would feel his fangs against your lips, he thought he'd still be able to protect you even if you knew what he was, you told him you'd be fine and he believed you.

You had lied to him.

There you laid on the brink of death, hands twitching ever so slightly to show your last dying movements, a Servamp that declared war against Team Melancholy went out of their way to disturb the subclasses and Tsubaki even more by killing any human dear to them, including you.

Tsubaki warned Sakuya not to fall for human but of course he disobeyed him and fell right into your mortal trap which you hadn't planned.

"Y/N please no! Don't lie to me, you said you'd be fine!" He screamed out in pure desperation as his hand rapidly clutched on to yours, bringing the back of your hand to stroke his soaked cheek to prove how saddened he truly was to see his love die right before his red orbs.

||||||||

I'm gonna be honest, I can't finish this. I've written different ideas several times but I don't know currently I just can not write. A lot has been going on for me and currently writing is not my number one priority at the moment, nor can I do it. I feel bad since I have scheduled one shot for tomorrow that I was making for someone's birthday but I just can not write.
Also, recently I've been getting a lot shitty comments like "disappointment in the author" "you never update" "you don't try hard enough in your stories." So that's just been making me really not wanna write.
Please don't send hate, I am trying my hardest to not only balance my writing but also to graduate to be a junior next year (I got held back this year so technically I'm a 9th grader) and to still handle my social life while working on all of this. My physical and mental health are also shit so there's so more things I need to worry about.
If I don't update for a week please don't get upset or mad, I just can't find any motivation to write currently.
-Blake