Sakuya x Reader; A Kind Victim

Question of the day;
What do you like and dislike about this story? Be honest~ I want to improve it more if I can.

Also I do mention the time in this, if you use a 24 hour clock it's a time wHEN YOU SHOULD BE AT HOME SLEEPING
|||||||

Your feet slugged through an alleyway on a dark breezy night, it was very cliche of you but this was the quickest way to get home and although it's the scariest it will get you away from the frightening outside world quicker.

Grabbing tightly on to your phone as you brought up to your face so you could scan over the time, 11:08, you didn't expect to be this late and by now everyone in this town should be asleep, you're safe.

Well actually..

A hand came flying into your vision in karate chop movement before it slammed against your phone causing the device to fall out of your hands and with such force it sent cracks all across the screen as it hit the concrete, you froze in place with a scream that you couldn't let out caught in your throat.

Then before you stood a man, his glowing red eyes piercing right through you with such ferocity that you couldn't bare to withstand if it continued until the man spoke, actually he wasn't a man with his voice sounding like a boy coming out of high school.

"I hate doing his work.." he muttered underneath his breath as his hands clenched tightly into fists by his side, you had no idea what he could possibly mean by this.

His work? Who's work and why did it involve you? You were just a simple girl trying to live in this filthy world.

As your thoughts began to trap you the red eyed boy made a move, quickly he ran towards you a knife glinting in the moonlight held in his hand but before any harm could come towards you in reflex you dodged it, a ear curdling scream leaving your lips finally giving you the ability to talk, to get away.

But you didn't get away, your feet stayed planted on the familiar concrete, the boy standing several feet away from you in utter shock on how you could've possibly dodged an attack, then his hands came to clutch the sides of his head as he fell to his knees.

This man tried to hurt you but despite that you ran over, placing the back of your hand on top of his forehead trying to find a reason to excuse his behavior of almost killing you, may be he was mentally ill?

His forehead felt hot against your hand making your worry for him increase until you finally stood up, wrapping your arms around the boy to help him stand before going down your original path home with your arm remaining hung across his waist to support his weight.

Once you finally made it home you hurriedly placed the boy on the couch now being able to take in all his features, his hair was green with a strange strand swooping to side, your assumptions were correct on him possibly going to high school with how young he looked, he was fairly pale and this is when you also noticed he was waking, this also meant he noticed you checking him out in a way.

You felt your cheeks go warm as your feet swiftly swiveled on their heels and went to the kitchen, wetting a rag with cold water before coming back to notice him sitting up, a small smile was planted on your face as your extended your arms out his way to hand him the rag.

In a very hesitant manner he took it, dotting his face all over with it to try and manage the sweat you hadn't even noticed barreling down his face.

"I'm Y/N" you spoke very kindly before taking a seat on a separate couch from the one he sat on, his red eyes went wide in what looked like fear glazing over them before the rag was clenched into his fist, his head shaking in frustration.

"Don't be kind, I almost killed you." he muttered out in anger, that was true but you could tell deep down he didn't want to and it seemed whoever this work he was doing this for had something hanging over his head to force him to do their bidding.

Your shoulders slightly hunched up in a almost non-apparent shrug, "you're not trying now." his head instantly turned towards you as he wore a shocked expression across his features as yours stayed the same with a small kind smile along your face.

He chuckled very quietly, "you shouldn't have involved yourself further, I'm a liar." his body leaped off the couch as he grabbed the knife from the inside of his jacket once more, you sat there knowing how this would anyway.

As his hand came flying down towards your chest with the deadly weapon in hand it stopped a few inches before making the fatal stab, his breathing grew rapid as you could see tears welling up in his eyes.

Your hands came to grab on to that murderous hand as it dropped the knife on to your lap, instead of his grip tightening on to the knife it enveloped your hand as he knelt in front of you, as he cried into your lap.

It remained like this for several minutes until beautiful red eyes met with your kind (eye color) ones, the hand he was holding yours with hesitantly let go before it stroked your soft cheek gently before his lips softly connected to your forehead, with noses touching he stared deeply into your eyes "I trust you."

||||||

THIS WAS SHITTY BUT I GAVE UP CAUSE I WROTE THIS FIVE TIMES LAST NIGHT AND HAVENT SLEPT AND IM SICK AGH