Misono x Reader; Hero

I'm not supposed to be here
But holo I'm here still XD
-Blake

||||||

"Misono!"

Your screams of plea echoed throughout the silence of the dark room, sprawled out in front of you laid the dear purple haired boy his name being the only word leaving your lips.

"That wasn't my original target, so boring!" the gloss of fear glazed over your eyes as you glanced back up towards the man who had caused this catastrophe, who had caused your friend that only wanted to protect you to get hurt.

The swipe of a sword came towards your face once again as all you could do was cower over the frail boy's body in hopes to protect him at any means like he had done for you, yet you hadn't even felt a single nip from a blade.

As you glanced up to see who else would harm themselves to protect you tears slipped down your cheeks, a tall figure stood in between you and the harmful man, his voice shouting in such desperation to leave and protect Misono and yourself.

If you had time to think, you wouldn't have left him behind but it was a quick decision, your mind only racing to save the boy who had tried so desperately to save you, but really his act of bravery crushed your heart.

"Misono!" His name escapes your lips in one of glee as you enter his hospital room, a bouquet of flowers held in one hand as the colorful strings attached to floating balloons was in the other.

Your feet rapidly trailed to the other side of the room in joy, setting down his gifts by the bedside table that was also currently holding his phone before finally taking a seat, moving around very slightly almost unable to hold back your excitement of seeing the boy, your newfound hero.

His pale face instantly grew into one of a red tint as he glared at his Servamp who stood at the doorway smiling his head off "I told you not to text her!" he screamed out, all Lily could do was chuckle and quickly exit the room to, as he says, 'give you two some privacy'.

Once he looks back to you the blanket is pulled up to cover more than half his face, most likely to hide the adorable blush crossing his cheeks, the smile on your face became calmer as your hand reaches out for his small unoccupied one, tracing over his hand lightly with your thumb.

"I just wanted to say thanks for saving me." his hand was pulled away from yours as it begins to pull up the blanket even more, now completely covering his head but still being unable to hide the small strand that always seems to find a way to peak out.

"I didn't save you, all I did was take a hit and Lily did the rest." is all he states back in response with a sadness of sorts lacing his voice, as though he was disappointed he couldn't do more but to you with what he did it was just enough to say he had once protected you.

Almost very cautiously, your hand reached out to grab the thin fabric that hid his face, once you did that you could notice the blush had finally died down but not for long as your lips made contact to his dangerously warm cheeks.

"You saved me, Misono. Thank you." he hadn't even tried to hide his face anymore probably afraid you'd kiss his cheek yet again, you sent a faint smile his way before standing up and going to take your leave but before that you turned around to see his eyes had stayed on you the whole time.

"When you're well again let's make some fondant au chocolat, your favorite right?" the same faint smile you had across your face somehow managed to creep onto his after hearing your words.

"With chocolate milk?" his voice came out like a child in a candy store, you laughed very quietly before nodding your head almost feeling like a mother in a way despite the obvious feelings you had for the boy.

When you finally took your leave his Servamp managed to reappear in the room within seconds, the same devilish grin across his face before his Eve's back was turned towards him, his purple eyes staring out the window that dawned the beautiful rays of the sun seeping in.

"Lily.." he quietly spoke, the thin fabric returning back to cover a bit of his face as he could almost feel the servamp's eyes on his back as he spoke.

"I want to get stronger.. I want to protect her." the boy's hand clutched on to the thin fabric imagining the sight of her pained expression when he had managed to get hurt all because he wanted to be her hero like in the movies.

Protecting you or not, he would always be your hero.

|||||

I still feel like this was out of character, I tried.
(Yes I know we said that I wouldn't be here for a few months but I got a spark back for writing and editing *on vine lmao people think I edit my own chapters* so that was a nice week break)