Kuro x Reader; Lazy Days

I can't keep track of who requests these anymore >.<
(I found out is it actually GilbDaMaki who requested this I think???)
Sorry, my chapters might get a little rushed since I have school now (started on the 1st) and already have a really big project to complete by Friday.

|||||||||

Your boyfriend Kuro was lazily sprawled over the couch watching whatever appeared on TV, too lazy to change the channel even if it wasn't something he enjoyed as you stood in the kitchen preparing some food for yourself and some for your boyfriend, already knowing once you sat down he tried to steal your food.

Somehow Mahiru still remained asleep, it was a shock to see that Kuro had awoke before him but the lanky Servamp seemed to have wanted to spend more alone time with you, especially since you actually make him ramen unlike a certain someone, we won't point fingers but his name starts with an Mah and ends with an Iru.

Your hands carefully grabbed the two bowls of hot ramen as you carefully made your way into the living room, handing a bowl to your boyfriend while you sat at his feet where there was some space, although he may be lanky he's tall enough to take up too much of the couch.

That's when you noticed your boyfriend actually place his bowl on the floor, it was shocking to see such an action from the boy who can never stop stuffing his face until his lazy eyes glanced at you, his arms that were once propping the back of his head up now extended out towards you almost looking like he was asking for a hug.

"Are you sick Kuro? Usually your bowl would be finished by now." his vibrant red eyes began to roll at your comment, shaking his head so you knew that he was in fact not sick in the slightest.

After a few more minutes of keeping your intense stare on the TV as you continued to eat you finally heard the boy beside you groan, not realizing his arms were still extended out towards you this whole time, your head swiveled in his direction with your eyebrows furrowed in a confused manner not understanding why the boy was acting so strange today.

"You're such a pain." once he uttered that comment causing you to become even more confused.

You felt the couch dip slightly and a bit of rustling before seeing the servamp sitting in front of your eyes.

There was no time for you to even mutter a question before a long arm snaked itself around your waist pulling you close to the pale boy as you were now practically in his lap, he was laid back against the couch seeming to now be comfortable despite you pretty much being in his lap.

"Um k-Kuro?" it was unusual for the boy to ever actually act like you're in a relationship, the closest thing you would receive would be him commenting on how you're not that much of a pain to him or some sorts, your cheeks felt like they were burning up just from this small action but then your whole body felt on fire once both his arms wrapped around your waist, his chin sat on top of your shoulder as you could just barely see his face.

A faint whisper blew across your ears that almost made you feel as though you were on the border of falling unconscious "I love you Y/N." a small squeak emitted from your throat as you knew that your face was even brighter than a tomato at this point.

Your body turned very slightly, tears slightly glazing over your eyes from hearing such words from the usually emotionless vampire, a small smile was etched on to your face before you finally gave him your response. "I love you too, Kuro." a small peck was placed on your lips, you felt your body grow stiff but you still managed to turn yourself back around in his lap to face the tv once more, your back laid against him as his chin found way to sit on your shoulder once more.

It stayed like that for a few moments until the boy finally gave out his complaints of hunger, "Y/N I'm hungry, give me some of your ramen." you rolled your eyes at this about ready to tell him to go get his but for some reason his confession from just a few minutes ago stopped you and you couldn't complain at him.

You picked up some ramen with your fork/spoon/knife (whatever you use to eat your ramen k?) and carefully placed some over your shoulder as the boy reached his head out to grab it in his mouth.

This is a relationship you'll enjoy for a long time.

*****

"Kuro, hurry up I have to- AAHHH." the brown haired boy stepped his foot into some strange warm liquid before falling on to his behind.

He rubbed the end of his spine lightly cursing at the pain he just caused himself, once he finally opened his eyes that forced themselves shut from the impact he noticed ramen noddles surrounding him, a bowl now far off into the corner most likely once containing the food.

The boy picked up the bowl he could've almost broken and began to march over into a room where a tall pale boy could be found, the soaked clothed boy held up the bowl in his hands with a stern glare across his face.

"Kuro, I thought I told you to stop leaving dishes everywhere?!"

"It wasn't me, it was Y/N!"

"Uh huh! Sure it was you lazy cat!" the brown haired boy chucked the bowl at the taller boy and marched off angrily somewhere else.

|||||||

I needed some humor somewhere,
shut up.