Licht x Reader (Servamp); Injuries

(so basically lawless doesn't exist, you are the Servamp of Greed ^^)
This Licht x Reader was requested by -Browl- \
Enjoy!! c: \
_______________\
________
__

"Licht, what did I say? If you kicked Y/N one more time you'd be spending the night in the same room together until you got along." my face had fear written all over it, I wasn't even causing anything it just seems like this stupid eve of mine wouldn't stop trying to kill me although I'm immortal claiming he's some type of angel.

I mean, yes he has the looks of an angel but he's not a flipping Angel!

Krantz went to shut the door in an angry manner but with being the kind weird man he is, he must've remembered we're in a hotel and it's currently midnight, so he instead shut the door very quietly with a stern look towards the black and white haired boy as he did so.

No words were muttered before my eve groaned and threw himself on to the only bed in the room, wait why is there only one bed? You have got to be kidding me Krantz, did he not plan for this?

"Sleep on the floor demon." I bit my lip with a slight shiver of fear, my body went towards a corner of the room setting myself down there as my eyes carefully watched over the boy, there was really nothing else to do in the room.

My phone had died and the boy's stupid manager threw me in here before I had a chance to even grab my charger, so the only charger in the room was the boy's and with my uneasiness towards my current delusional eve there was no way I'd asked to borrow.

He'd probably say something about how angels don't help demons and I'll just have to suffer anyway then send at least three kicks to my stomach, never in my hundred years of life have I ever had such a violent eve especially one who believed such nonsense thinking the world is some type of child's tv show.

A few minutes had passed of watching the black and white haired boy play some piano game on his phone I assume before he noticed the staring of a female demon off from the distant corner, "what are you staring at shit rat?" my arms grew tight to my side, I gulped down some of my fear before turning my head to stare outside from the balcony door beside me hoping to no longer be questioned.

The boy groaned once more, he hated when I didn't answer him. My body grew stiff thinking he'd come over and kick me for that but instead the light was just switched off as I heard a bit of rustling in the bed, very cautiously my head turned back towards him to see that he was now trying to go to sleep.

He didn't come over to abuse me? That's quite different, even when Krantz locked us up in the room he'd kick me for something and threaten me to not tell his manager that we were still not getting along. Well I mean I have tried to get along with the boy but he refuses to do such a thing, this must be the life I'll be forced to live for a few years till the stupid boy dies.

It is true, that I, the Servamp of greed, would kill her Eves once she got bored or didn't like them anymore but for some reason I can't kill this boy no matter how much he may annoy me he's still.. interesting. Despite the abuse I constantly receive from him for being a 'demon', his angel comments are something I couldn't live without, his childish nature makes me smile everyday realizing that the world isn't so dark after all.

The boy's breathing slowed down and became a bit heavier indicating he was finally asleep, slowly getting up from my corner on the ground I tried to sneak around his bed, hoping to steal his charger without him noticing but unfortunately I didn't take one factor into affect.