Misono x Reader; Shy Affection

I'm not sure how but it took forever to figure out an idea for this.
Anyway question; how old is everyone? *not to be creepy just wanna see the age range of Servamp fans XD*
______________________

You stood at the door of an extremely fancy and obviously expensive mansion, indicated by the fountain they just had to have in the front yard, beside you was a tall man with a quirk of stripping.

Just recently you have come to learn his name of being Lily or All of Love, he's a vampire and so are you but more specifically he's a Servamp and just now you were going to meet his eve, this mansion is apparently where you'll be staying at for the rest of your immortal life probably being forced to take care of the subclass children.

Finally the door opened to reveal a short boy with purple hair, his outfit almost reminded you of a school boy's outfit except purple, proving this to be his favorite color.

"Misono! I've picked you up a girlfriend!" Lily shouted in glee as he gestured his hands towards you, eyes locking with the purple boy before a tint of red dusted his cheeks, he turned around to walk back in without a single word spoken towards you or the tall man.

You found yourself scratching your arm awkwardly at that encounter, not knowing how to feel that apparently this was Lily trying to set his eve up on a date which was not what you had in mind, the boy is cute you'll give him that but you were just recently turned into a vampire so dating wasn't the first thing on your mind.

"Hm I knew this would be quite difficult.." the strange Servamp spoke as his hand caressed his chin finally leading your way into your new home and life.

*****

It's been a few weeks since you moved into the household, Lily has been doing everything in his power to set you and the purple haired boy together but the boy would always turn his heel and walk away from you with a blushing face.

Even if it wasn't Lily's doing to have you at the same place you would still receive the same action from the boy until one day you had awoken to see the purple haired boy standing at the door of your room with a card clenched in his hand.

You looked at him curiously without daring to saying a word thinking if the silence was killed by your voice he would immediately leave and not explain his reason for being in your room, after minutes of silence and your eyes staying locked with one another's the card flew into your lap and the door was slammed shut.

It took a few seconds to realize the boy had left before your hands grazed over the card, a scribble of words looking to confirm that it was indeed addressed to you, hesitantly your hand opened up the folded piece of purple construction paper.

One side was contaminated with a bunch of scribbles that would be read later as your eyes glanced upon the other side, a picture taken off the side of when Misono ever spoke a word to you, this was most likely taken by Lily with his weird shipping of the two of you and him being the only one there when it happened.

The purple haired boy's face was just a ball of red at that moment but all you could was smile at this in the picture which caused another smile to be currently placed on your face.

Finally you began to skim slowly over the letters that were written across the side,

"I'm not good with emotions, I've never been but once you came something struck inside me. I don't know what it is, the stripper speaks of it as love but how can I trust him? The thought of you makes my heart race and because of this I have a fear of speaking to you but at the same time I know this hurts you. I don't want to hurt you, I want to protect you, care for you, and maybe love you. If you feel the same, please meet me outside at the fountain, if you don't show up in at least ten minutes I'll have to take that as the unfortunate no."

Your cheeks felt as though they were on fire while reading that small adorable note left for you, it was easy to tell that you've found the boy cute since day one but did you really love him? A conversation was barley even had between the two of you and it was obvious that a dreaded day would come when he would vanish from the world, was he worth it?

Only one way to find out.

Your legs slipped out from underneath of the blankets, not even minding that you were still sporting your pajamas and messy hair for this was the girl Misono has apparently grown feelings for.

Once you made your track to the outside and arrived at the outside doors you saw a small boy perk his head up with one of the biggest grins you could've ever imagined on his face, slowly your feet made their way towards him and once you finally stood face to face with him you planted a small kiss on his lips causing his face to erupt into a sea of red.

"You're cute." you spoke gently towards him with a small smile tugging at your lips, his head instantly turned away as you had already noticed that the blush somehow grew even darker but the whole moment was ruined by a certain Servamp.

"MY SHIP!!" A tall man screamed as he ran behind you, a shirt missing from his usual attire as a brown haired boy chased after him with that missing shirt but stopped in his tracks once his cat poofed into a lanky boy, the new weight across his Eve's shoulders resulted in him face planting to the floor.

"What a pain" he stated very lazily as the shirtless Servamp continued to run around screaming about his ship finally sailing.

The boy that you would now consider your boyfriend quickly grabbed on to your hand and began to drag you back into the house, now in a state of annoyance after that weird display of whatever the Servamps and eve of sloth were doing.

"I'm your protector from the stripper." You bit your lip to contain the laughter but nodded your head as the boy kissed your cheek and for the rest of the day the newly couple lazed around cuddling or watching tv.

|||||||

Yeah that's definitely not Misono's personality but I is too lazy to rewrite.