Licht x Reader; Fellow Angel

Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been extremely busy, so busy I didn't notice I received 4K READS ON THIS BOOK?! Thank you so much for that~
Anyway, another licht X reader is here requested by trashy_hipster , hope you enjoy!

|||||||||

A boy that played piano, that's all he was but his music brought tears to thousands of people, some claiming it to be the music made by an Angel, but that's all he was. Someone famous for playing piano, that's not all he was though.

This boy, the boy with black hair and a little white streak, stunning bright blue eyes but apparently a rude attitude to many, that's what people claimed but you could never believe that, he wasn't just some famous boy. He was a perfect boy that stole your heart the instant your eyes locked with him through the TV, you longed to meet him for months after watching his television debut then one day you finally had the chance.

"F/N (friend's name) there he is!" You squealed very quietly towards your friend as your hand extended out with your index finger out pointing at a rather tall yet scrawny boy, his attire was very causal dawning a black hoodie with some almost skin tight white pants, his black boots came up close to his knee but what was very striking about his outfit was a white backpack decorated with two angel like wings.

All your friend could do was roll her/his eyes at you, never being able to understand your love and appreciation for the boy's existence but of course all he would ever see you as was somebody who paid money for his work, you could look at him with the most loving eyes but he would never give you a glance until tonight that is.

Your friend walked off somewhere, claiming to be hungry and really needing something to snack on, you let them go off with no complaints as your feet very quietly and slowly found their way on following the boy, sure you've been a fan of many celebrities but you would have never guessed you'd pull an action such like this.

You made your way around the corner you witnessed him pass through but at this point you would no longer know where he had went but then in an instant the boy you were looking for, the one you appreciated for months and the one you fell in love appeared in front of your eyes his face too close for comfort to your's.

"What are you? An angel? Or a demon?" your body grew stiff on the spot, the boy was talking to you, he took notice of your existence and here he was his face only centimeters away from yours as you stared into his piercing blue eyes not knowing what to say, what could he have meant by that question?

"She's obviously a demon, Angel-Chan~ we should kill her!" an annoyingly obnoxious voice yelled out, you had not noticed that the boy was with someone else but as the tall scrawny boy moved his face away from yours you were able to see a boy with blonde and brown hair, his clothing was just as obnoxious as his voice.

You began to notice Licht's boots glow a vibrant purple around them, if it was even possible your body grew even more stiff, so this was the boy you managed to fall in love with? His feet swiftly kicked what you assumed is his friend in the stomach before stomping across his head as the blonde boy laid on the ground from the impact.

"I refuse to kill another fellow angel." a small noise escaped your mouth, sounding like a faint squeal as you recognized the nickname the perfect boy gave you.

The boy you've been in love for months, the first boy to truly steal your heart, called you an angel. Does this mean he may possibly share the same feelings for you?

You were drowning in all those romantic thoughts about how your relationship with the boy would go until you felt a hand on your chin causing you to look up into the eyes of the boy you were just daydreaming about, your whole face began to feel like it was burning up imagining him kissing you at this moment.

"This Angel will stay with me so don't lay a hand on her shit-rat." the blonde boy gave out a whine in response to this, most likely still feeling the pain from the attack he received moments ago.

"W-what?" You stuttered out still in a daze, trying to convince yourself this must be some sort of dream for there was no way the boy you admire would call you an Angel and even offer to have you stay with him.

His hand pulled away from your chin and so did his face from yours as he glanced out towards the sky, blue eyes darting from star to star before they came back down to look at you, lightly grasping on to your hand as he began to pull you in a certain direction as you followed.

"You're the only other Angel I know, so it's my job as one of the last Angels to protect the weak." you felt his hand grip tighter on yours as he explained, it still wasn't understandable enough for your liking but as long you'll always have the boy you love by your side it didn't matter to you.

You were his angel.

||||||||||

Don't ask me what this is, I can't tell you.