Mahiru x Reader; Clumsy Festival

GOTTA GIVE AKUTAGAWA THAT NO EYEBROW SUPPORT MAHIRU

Anyway the Servamp ova is coming out on the 25th aka tomorrow for me iAM SCREAMING
MY BABIES

||||||

You know how festivals are supposed to be the times when they're all bright and happy, having the most fun with your friends and eating all the food your stomach can handle well that wasn't exactly how it turned out for you.

You were just ditched by your friends who decided something else was more important then hanging out with you at the festival but at least they did give you directions to where they were, the only problem being the festival was heavily crowded and it was not the easiest to make an escape.

Your point was proven as you seemed to have walked right into an unsuspecting male somehow causing the both of you to make a harsh impact on to the ground, in your state of just utter clumsiness not only did you land on your bottom but also the back of your head only a little more delicately hit the hard surface as well.

In a millisecond, as though he wasn't even worried over his own physical being, the boy you had just ran into came to help you up his mouth was non-stop running as it seemed to blend the words I'm sorry together creating a whole new language.

You took his hand, despite believing there was something seriously wrong with him, as he managed to help you up taking a glance at the back of your head to see that it was all right except for a bruise that may appear later.

"Thinking simply if somebody hurt somebody else they should do something for them, right?" you found your eyebrows furrow at him not understanding at all but before a single word could be uttered from you he had found himself talking again.

"What's your favorite food here? I'll buy some for you and hopefully that makes up for this!" he almost seemed to bow slightly in front of you and finally took a deep breath signaling to you that it was finally your turn to talk.

"It's alright, you don't have-" and just as your chance to talk was given to you a taller much older boy that was even slouching but still remained taller than the brown haired boy voiced out his reasoning of actually agreeing to him.

"Trust me, he's so bothersome he won't let this down." a small laugh left you despite the pounding headache you could finally feel coming upon you, the smaller boy began to fume at the other who just stood there giving off a lazy expression to prove how much he was truly unaffected by any of this.

Despite the craziness of it all, you would have to cancel on your friends because there was no way you could say no to free food with two unintentionally hilarious guys.

****

"I can't believe that's your favorite food here Y/N-San." the boy sat beside you spoke without being able to hold back the small chuckles within him any longer.

You sent a soft glare his way but continued to eat away at your (favorite festival food, as in; deep fried Oreos, cotton candy, cheese fries) not even caring about the mess it left behind but unfortunately in the eyes of the other male on you it was a big bother.

With Mahiru's motherly instincts he made you turn towards him by grabbing your chin, with a napkin he began to try and rub away as much as the mess he could around your mouth until a bump to the back caused his face to become incredibly close to yours.

It felt as though you two sat there paralyzed for hours, the heat from the other's face beginning to feel unbearable until finally a move was made by the brown haired boy, his soft lips came upon yours in a light peck before pulling away with an even darker blush across his face.

"I'm so sorry Y/N-San I just wanted to do that all night and thinking simply it seemed like you liked me and-" you found your eyes rolling in annoyance at his tendency to never be quiet just for a second until a sneaky thought came into your mind.

Your hand came to grip tightly at the collar of his shirt as you slid him closer to the edge of his seat so your lips could meet once more, this kiss felt a bit more heated than the first but when you finally came to release him the boy managed to slip completely off the seat and fall off into a madly in love daze.

His blue haired friend that sent on the other side of him watching all this unfold simply looked away from his fallen friend returning back to eating the chips he picked out for himself as he muttered the word "idiot."

||||||

This was not like Mahiru at all and definitely was nowhere near romantic,
Hah well fuck
my writing is turning to shit again.