Lily x Reader; Lovely Night Encounter

Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been dealing with some stuff and I felt bad that I haven't been updating like I should so I'll make like three chapters to make up for it? They might not be my best with how I'm feeling right now but at least it's something?

||||||||

*This might be horrible because I've never paid attention to Lily so much as a charter to picture him with a girlfriend/crush*

You stood at the seat of a bus stop, patiently waiting for the bus to arrive, well actually not patiently indicated by the harsh tapping of your foot and the annoyingly stern look placed across your face.

Mother had forgotten to pick you up from work once again, this was to be expected but since it was raining your hopes had risen thinking she wouldn't leave her own daughter to walk home in the rain, luckily your friend from work had given you some change to take the bus home.

Your arm harshly came up to your face so you could glance at the watch dawned on your wrist, unfortunately a time was never given of when the bus might arrive so there was a possibility you could be stuck here all night.

"Damn F/N, (friends name) she/he could've at least given me a time" you muttered to yourself angrily as your eyes found the road to glare at instead of your own watch, that's when a limousine (I know they don't actually drive a limo but I wrote this when I was tired and I'm too lazy to fix)  pulled up blocking your glare to the road.

Body now stiffened like a board, your head slowly peaked up towards the window of the limo to see a man with blonde hair and vibrant red eyes, his handsome face decorated with a rather large grin your way, it was an uneasy feeling as all your blood begin to disperse from your body out of fear of a stranger.

"Hello miss, are you waiting for the bus?" so much air was caught in your throat that even if you tried to talk it would just be sounding like you were being choked by an imaginary person, in reflex you tried to gulp back down some of your fear so you could at least nod your head at the man.

He seemed to be the same age as you but it was hard to tell with that youthful glow to him and so far a very cheery and strange personality for someone as an adult, he may possibly be under eighteen with his personality but secretly you hoped he wasn't so it wouldn't feel strange to possibly dream about his dreamy looks that night.

His grin shortened but still remained planted across his face, "the buses have stopped for the night." you looked down feeling tears slightly water over your eyelids, it wasn't about the fact that you now had to walk home in the rain it was because you had just embarrassed yourself in front of this man by being an idiot and waiting for a bus that would never come.

Then you could hear the sound of a car door opening very close by, the silent splash of a foot stepping in a puddle now becoming strangely close to you until finally a presence of a tall figure could be felt inches away from yourself.

Your head looked up out of fear of this new presence beside until you noticed it to be the man that was just sat in the limo talking to you, the same wide cheerful grin from before came across his face again and to you it seemed that was the only expression he could ever give out.

"My name is Lilly" the man spoke out to you as his hands came across his shoulders to slowly pull the material off covering them, instantly you felt the blood rush back to your face noticing the strange man beginning to strip as you felt the ability to talk again coming back to your throat.