Belkia x Reader; A Magician's Act

I kid you not my editor and I argued over his name for a solid hour, it's Belkia right??

Anyway, if I started to use my tumblr again and made some random Servamp stories/one shots or whatever would you guys read them?? (Will probably be making a lot of lawlicht tbh)

||||||

A man with long vibrant pink hair placed into a ponytail sat beside a man with plain black hair and pale skin in a local sushi shop, a familiar ring chimed through the man's head and as he took a pause on his conversation he glanced over noticing a beautiful girl with (your color hair) and dazzling (your color eyes), he seemed to have immediately fallen in love as his eyes watched her take a seat in the far back of the store at an abandoned booth.

His friend sat beside him noticed his immediate interest, as the man was about to speak to speak in giving his permission to the tall pink haired man he seemed to have already vanished, now sitting in the booth with the girl right in front of her, a stack of cards in his hands as he made them fly to other hand.

The friend he had just abandoned for a girl began to laugh insanely, his hand slamming across the countertop as the cooks took no notice of this seeming to be used to his antics as he coughed underneath his breath saying this was in fact actually not interesting at all.

"Was this your card pretty lady?" a white card with four red hearts decorated across it was held not so carefully in front of you, eyes widening in such shock that the man had so easily been able to pick out the card you once held, your head nodded vigorously out of excitement of such a trick.

The two of you continued chatting, mainly about his career as a street performer magician, you offered to sometimes watch him but he ordered you to never step foot there saying that a pretty lady like me shouldn't be harmed.

You really thought nothing of it but you really should've thought the world of what he meant by that.

As the man began to gaze outside with a small relaxed smile across his face something switched in him that caused him to return to his eccentric self, he blasted off the comfy booth seat to stand in front of the table.

"Watch my greatest magic trick of all time!" He shouted out, disturbing most of the store but luckily it was only two other people besides you and his friend who seemed to have his eyes on lock down at you.

You gave him an energetic grin excited to see one of his best magic tricks, already knowing it to be good after witnessing the shocking turns of all the other minor tricks he preformed for you. 

Magically a huge box, big enough to fit two people stacked on top of each other appeared in his hand, you gave out a round of applause thinking this was to be his best trick but his slender finger came an inch away from your face swaying back and forth indicating that wasn't just all.

"Watch my audience as I make this girl disappear!" he cackled as the box went over top of you, no longer being able to see the outside world or anything in general as the box was pitch black, a tiny squeal emitted from your lips as you thought over how it probably wasn't such a good idea to trust a stranger claiming to be a magician.

Then you felt the seat you were once sitting on vanish from beneath you and instead to keep you standing what felt like a long slender arm wrapped around your waist, holding you very close to a warm body.

Hesitantly you opened your eyes to the bright light you once saw before being placed inside the horrid box but what shocked you the most was seeing that you were now stood in front of the pink haired man despite not even taking a single step in his direction, so the magic trick was teleporting you.

A mild blush burned across your cheeks realizing the position you were in with the strange magician and as your eyes locked with his crazy filled eyes he began to lean in, you were very hesitant at first but shrugged it off and leaned in as well feeling his warms lips against yours just for a few seconds before pulling your lips away.

His head turn to the right side of yours, his warm tickling against your ears as he spoke out his next charming words "the magic trick was for you to fall in love with me" the blush once again rose to your cheeks as he pulled away so you could have a better glance at his face.

"As always the magic trick was a success" you smiled happily at him as his cheeks too became almost as pink as his hair.

|||||

Horrible and very short chapter but I give up, I don't know Belkia well enough and I is pretty sure he gay for Tsubaki~ whos actually up next on my list.
aLSO AS I WAS WRITING THIS HIT 10K READS
HAHA
WHAAAAAT