Tsurugi x Reader; I'll Pay You Not To

So my sister and I might be lawlicht for Halloween (obviously imma be licht cAUSE IM GAY AF) if we do it should I post pictures?
Update;
just got his boots today for like three dollars lmao

|||||||

In an oh so quiet manner you allowed your body to slid against the wall, your head turning a corner to witness two subclasses conversing, unaware of who they truly belonged to. Your partner for this mission stood in front of you, not even daring to hide himself at this point for he wasn't one well known for strategy.

"Let's just kill them for a bonus this week!" he tried to whisper but was still unable to contain his inpatient side of himself, you found your eyes rolling at his comment before a set of rather obvious footsteps caused your arm to swing into the man's chest, silently shoving his back on to the wall you leaned on.

Once you were sure the owner's of the footsteps would no longer see you Tsurugi was allowed to escape your hold but not able to completely leave your sight without a forbidding glare which you were only returned with a smile across his pale face.

"They left! Y/N-chan this is your fault!" he whined like a little child as he rounded the corner, your eyes could only glance upon the dirt smudged footprints across the white tiled floor showing you hadn't lost sight of them just yet, but once your eyes reached the end of the footprints that your vision could handle you noticed that they only went to hide behind a desk.

Towards the side of the desk was a gun pointed right at your childish partner, in an unorganized panic his name escaped your lips in a desperate plea before hurling your own body towards the lanky boy, the two of you falling to the ground in an unsafe manner as a bullet whizzed past your ear only grazing it, still sending a small shock of pain.

Without a word you stumbled back up to your feet, taking Tsurugi's hand in yours before bolting out of the building not even taking the slightest chance for lives to be taken from such brutal subclasses.

As you were sure the coast was clear your body found way to lean up against another wall, heaving out deep breathes of relief and pure exhaustion from such a run, not even realizing the hold you still had on the boy's hand but the boy didn't seem to notice or even care for it either.

"Y/N-Channnnn! We could've killed them." he whined out once again but this time in a more annoyed tone that he wouldn't get more money than he was offered although that wasn't what was wanted for this mission.

"They're far stronger than us, do you really want to die?" You yelled out towards him far louder and harsher than you had intended to as the enemies could be anywhere close by you two, something seemed to have snapped in Tsurugi after hearing those words break through the cricket filled night.

You finally realized that you two were still holding hands once his began to squeeze on tightly to yours in a desperate attempt to keep himself calm, if there wasn't such a high tension in the air you'd take your hand away from him immediately but something compelled you not to, like you so desperately wanted to help the boy.

It was only a few minutes of that awkward silence, his face seeming to be contorted into one of pain before a unique pair of gold eyes connected with yours, a small almost forced looking smile came across his face before a faint chuckle pushed through it and the words following along it, "who would care? I'm just a shoe licking piece of shit.".