HAPPY NEW YEARS

Yes I know I barely write stories on here, I'll try making one for having to post this~

BUT HAPPY NEW YEARS
I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT IT WAS NEW YEARS EVE-

But I just wanna be a bit sappy here for once alright, 2016 started out as such a shitty year for me still kind of is but this was also the year I had found Servamp (I've been a fan since about Jan/Feb) and honestly, cringy to say, but Servamp  has changed me and made my year so much better. If it wasn't for it I wouldn't have made all the amazing friends I have now!

Also, 2016 is the year my wattpad and vine (#ripvine) blew up and I'm still shocked that any of this has happened, with all the new readers and followers it actually made me want to become better at my passion so thank you for all your positive comments!

I hope you guys will continue to love my writing for its something I truly enjoy to do for you all, no matter the nasty comments I may receive all that matters is the positive ones for those are the people who will actually support me through thick and thin.

So I hope you all can have a happy 2017, and if you all would like I'd love to hear any New Years resolutions you might have!

Mine is to better my writing and try to interact with you guys more in anyway I possibly can because I now realize I nEED TO ACTUALLY MAKE FRIENDS.
Kidding
Kind of
I'm sorry I can't keep this serious.

Anyway wrapping this up, too lazy to thank my girlfriend and friends cause they know I don't do sappy stuff like that but they should know that I very much love and appreciate them.
(Rip Me if my girlfriend kills me)

-Blake