R a n t

Honestly, I think this'll be my last post for this book forever if this shit keeps up.

"Wtf why did you put the story on hold?!"
"Excuse me I requested something a long time ago, write it!"
"Please please updateeeeeee I'm so depressed without this book"
"Stop bitching and whining, writing isn't that hard"
"You can still post chapters!!!"

And that's the minor messages I've been receiving.

I am a person, you the reader are a person, how would you feel if I screamed at you to vote and comment on every single one of my chapters even though you didn't like it?

If you've never written in your life please don't ever criticize a fucking author, especially one that doesn't get paid for it and is doing it for fun, some people go through shit and they can't follow with what they like to do because they just don't want to.

It's utter bullshit how much shit I've gotten from this story, something I had fun with and was proud to make but all I got was a bunch of hate thrown my way, none of you have seen cause it either gets deleted immediately or its personally sent to me cause they're too scared to show who they really fucking are, a jerk who doesn't understand authors are humans.

I've seen this shit happen way too often to authors, no respect from their fucking readers even though the author puts the heart and soul into the books.

I'm not saying all of you are like this, trust me I love so many of your comments and support even for my other stories which is just amazing, thank you for putting a smile on my face!

So far, this book may not even be on hold anymore, the insults are just getting way too nasty for a passion of mine that I have and want to share with you, you have no idea how many times I've been called a "disappointment of an author" because I respectfully said no to someone's request.

I'm just fucking so done with this and it's pissing me the hell off, k
Sorry for this rant
Bye