Licht x Reader; Confession

Sorry for the long awaited update
I've been having writers block so agh.

Request by trashy_hipster

|||||||

Everyday you swore you could feel the eyes of the black and white streaked hair boy on you and just you, every where you went you swore you could feel his presence not far off from you as though he could not stand a second away from you.

It all started the day he walked into the animal shelter you worked at, he only came to do his daily playing with the kittens but his eyes froze on you at first glance, it was no love at first sight in your head but instead obsession.

One day you had just grown tired of it, tired of constantly worrying if this boy stalked you everyday even when alone at home, tired of feelings those emotionless blue eyes being glued to you wherever you went, tired of not understanding the feelings held in the string of tension between the stalker and victim.

So as you bent over the gate to pet one of the smaller pups that stood at only a few weeks old you heard a door open and slam shut without a care in the world of disturbing the current peace, in a normal routine your eyes glanced up to meet the same stern looking yet emotionless ones of the boy who dared to walk outside with an angel winged backpack.

You never learned his name, in all honesty you never wanted to learn his name, not wanting any sort of attachment to your stalker but it seems despite that you still grew one.

To make it seem more friendly and as though part of your job, you approached him with a calm smile on your face but kept your voice in a hush tone as your voice didn't seem to match your peaceful face, "what is with you? Do you have an obsession with me or something?".

All his eyes could do was roll themselves before they landed on a pair of kittens playing together with a ball of yarn almost seeming to ignore your question until as he made his way towards the kittens you heard a, dare you say it, angelic voice emerge from his mouth.

"It's an angel's duty to protect other Angels, especially when that other angel is your soulmate." Your eyes almost burst from his insane explanation, he sounded like a child stuck in a teenager's body making you curious on exactly he was raised all this time.

So he claims to be an angel and that you, the girl that just works at the pet store he goes to just to play with cats, are his soulmate?

It's almost like he hadn't realized how big the confession he just spoke was as his fingers trailed along the glass with one of the kittens following directly behind them, trying to swat at it through the glass with all it's might.

"So I'm your apparent soulmate?" his eyes bore into you with what seemed to be the most fiery expression you've ever seen but his face still somehow remained in its calm state.

And the only reply he'd give to you for a long time was,

"Yes".

***

"And that's how your strange father confessed." All Licht could do was glare at you with the same eyes you've grown used to, actually now comfortable with as you found yourself laughing at his stern expression.

The daughter you two shared stood in front of you happily giggling at all the stories you could tell of the 'loving' relationship you have with the man who still calls himself an angel, even now teaching your child to do the same.

You gently closed the book you were holding out for her to see all the cute pictures of licht and you when you were just teenagers in love and even few pictures of the beautiful wedding you shared.

"Does it matter how I confessed?" you felt a cold arm slither it's way to your opposite side until it had a good grip on you and managed to pull you right into the owner of the arm's lap, "I got you in the end." a rough seductive voice spoke out against your neck sending shivers down your spine.

"Melody why don't you go play with uncle lawless?" she didn't even try arguing as she nodded her head and ran up the stairs yelling out for lawless that it's time to give back her princess doll.

You felt the same cold hands trail past your stomach before a light kiss was placed against your neck and you were able to get the smallest glimpse of the blue eyes you managed to fall in love with "can I be a greedy angel now?".

(Bonus part full of cuteness)

While in the upstairs bedroom belonging to the small little girl who was named Melody sat what looked to be an eighteen year old boy fighting with the young girl over a small doll.

"C'mon Melody! I'm not finished my turn!" he wailed out as she tugged harshly on to the arm of the doll in hopes to get it away from the strange man decked out in orange like it was Halloween.

"Uncle Lawly you've had my doll all day!" once she managed to somehow get the doll away from him she ran to the other side of the room with, her back facing him as she tried her best to flatten down her hair that had gotten messy after a day with the teenage boy.

'Uncle Lawly' sat in the middle of the room and began to fake cry like a little baby until the young girl finally began to get annoyed with his act and crawled back over to him, "we can play together!".

His face immediately lit up as she handed him back the same doll she took and found another one that lawless had never taken such an interest in, the two played together for an hour until finally they both found themselves sprawled across the floor, Melody using his chest as a pillow as they both slept peacefully.

|||||||

Idk why but I can just imagine Licht naming his daughter Melody and her calling Lawless Uncle Lawly.
Don't ask me.