Kuro x (Eve)Reader; Okay

Blake and I have created another book together! If you enjoy mystic messenger check out our Unknown fanfic on our profile. (Slight spoilers are included of course)

||||||

It's only been two weeks since accidentally making the contract with the lazy Servamp of sloth and already you seemed to have found yourself caught up in the ridiculous drama of it all.

Tsubaki, the eighth Servamp neither you or Kuro or just another Servamp knew existed had managed to kidnap you, whether he had also gotten Kuro was unsure but knowing the stupid distance limit he'd probably made sure that you were long ways apart.

It was hard to tell whether your body felt horrible from being chained to the wall for so long or if it had passed enough time for the limit to take affect, either way you were scared.

You just wanted to be back home, yelling at your Servamp whenever he left boxes everywhere of ramen, hearing his complaints whenever you had to go somewhere, throwing a pillow at him whenever he didn't listen, you just missed the stupid boy in general.

The distance limit took affect on both people, your hands clenched around the chains holding your wrist as the thought crossed your mind, how bad was the pain Kuro felt? Did he even care that you might die?

Then a loud crash echoed through the spacious room you had been trapped in, a bright light blinded you after only seeing darkness for so long but once your eyes adjusted as a familiar bored face welcomed yours, a faint look of astonishment somehow managed to cross over his face.

"K-Kuro.." your voice gave out weakly as a small genuine smile came to your face, a single tear slipping over your lips as you so badly just wanted to reach your hand out to caress his cheek, to know this wasn't just a dream.

Without a word he managed to remove the restraints holding you up instantly making your body fall on to his for support out of pure exhaustion on being in that position for so long.

Instead of him wrapping your arm around his shoulders like you expected the usually sleepy boy placed his arm underneath your knees and the other came across your back, hoisting up until a bridal position as he almost began to bolt out of the room.

Even if your weak state you clung to him desperately not only for the reason of you being scared but because he actually cared, you should've known his lazy personality was the only thing that held him back from showing he cared.

Kuro assumed you two to now be safe so began to walk a slow pace towards park where he sat you down on a park bench, crouching down beside your legs he began to look over all your possible wounds, finally taking a sigh of relief before placing his face into your lap.

A small audible gasp left your lips for a second before you could hear him mumble something along the lines of "you're okay." an almost non-apparent smile came to your face, your fingers starting to run themselves through his hair that's usually covered by a hood.

"Of course I'm okay." a scoff of a giggle came from you as you spoke, his head lifted to look up at the face he always found beautiful despite the situation, and in milli-seconds his thin chapped lips came upon yours in a quick peck before a faint smile also came on to his face.

"I'm always safe when I'm with you Kuro." you spoke still a bit flustered about the kiss but you both realized something that night, as long as you had each other you'd be okay.

||||||

-on video chat with Raven and Blake-
-Blake walks into camera's view with a million tissues in one hand and a handful of Hershey kisses in the other-
Blake; don't mind me, I'm very sick and wanted candy to heal it

Pray for Blake and her cold everyone