Lawless x (Licht's Sister)Reader; Cliche

So I'm traveling down to Ireland for like two weeks with Raven to go visit Lilly, so for two weeks my stories might not be updated.
this is aLSO THE FIRST TIME IM OFFICIALLY MEETING LILLY
SHES SHORTER THAN ME SO IM HAPPY

|||||||

There she sat right beside him in all her beauty, her eyes glazed over with a sense of pride as she watched her brother bring tears to his audience's eyes, as the imaginary angel wings seem to yet again glow across his back.

Of course she'd sit next to him, she was in some way connected to the performer but so was Lawless, or should he say Hyde, the name she recognized belonging to a certain hedgehog but little did she know it was also a vampire longing to make her his.

He'd never thought he'd catch himself falling for another human until she one day came to watch him, she overly fed him grilled salmon whenever she babysat him, always cuddled with him on the couch, and even gave him belly tickles and forehead kisses but how would she react if she found his true nature?

She's related to Licht, the boy who despises anything unholy so could she be the same? Would she reject Lawless if his feelings ever did show?

He hadn't even noticed that the concert ended until a small tap came across his knee that laid across his other leg, the vibrant red eyes looked up into hers causing a blush the same color of his eyes to appear on his face just to see her staring back at him.

"Sorry, you must've zoned out.." she stood in front of him pondering over something he wasn't quite aware of until her beautiful blew through his ears once more, "if you don't mind me asking, how do you know my brother? These seats are reserved for important people to the performer."

The panic set in as he tried coming up with the best lie but with the girl of his dreams talking to him he felt his brain draw a blank, the blush never once leaving his face as his heart pace quickened "I'm a friend!" he shouted as he burst from his seat, the girl only gave him a glance of judgement for a second before the laugh he loved left her lips.

"He has friends?" she spoke as her hand came to cover her mouth in hopes to stop the laughter from being audible but it still blew through the air and made Lawless feel shivers down his spine.

"I know right?" It's almost like he forget he was talking to the girl of his current dreams as he talked so naturally to her as though they had always been friends, a few minutes of silence passed filled with small giggles from the two until Lawless broke it with a small question he hadn't even noticed himself asking.

"You wanna go out for some ice cream together?"

*****

They sat in front of each other with only a small circular table in between the two, she was happily scooping her ice cream into her mouth as Lawless could only keep his stare on her smile, that smile that damned him to love this girl for eternity.

After some point she must've felt those bright red orbs laid upon her instead of at his own ice cream, once she looked up into his own eyes she found herself resting her elbows across the table, cocking her head to one side with this almost know it all look.

"So is this supposed to be the cliche where the brother's best friend falls for his sister?" her hands came atop of each other in front of her chin as she spoke those words, the words that made lawless's heart race, the words that made him lose all the rational thinking he had left.

Without any second thoughts or doubts his hand reached out to grab one of her's and lightly grasp it before standing up and leaning over top of the table so his nose was able to meet with her's, his eyes almost seemed to now be glowing red with passion as he spoke "no, this is the cliche where the girl falls for the vampire.".

A small audible gasp escaped her lips and this was when lawless took his opportunity to press his lips against her soft cold ones and despite what she had learned she still kissed him back with the same passion and let's just say Licht wasn't a happy camper about the events that night.

"SHIT RAT DID YOU TOUCH MY SISTER?!" the violent angel shouted across the hotel room, his hand was firmly gripped across her wrist and as the Servamp's eyes landed across her he had lost all rational thinking again when the corner of his lips tugged into a smirk.

"Maybe I did Lic-" his sentence couldn't be finished as a familiar foot found way to digging into his rib cage.

Lucky for you your stupid boyfriend is immortal.

||||||||

This was short and horrible but I rushed cause I should be packing rn hAHAHA shit