Authors Note!

Hey you wonderful people!

I know,  I am awful!  I was one of those evil people that post regularly (ok somewhat regularly) and then randomly disappear. I HATE reading something and the author does that. So I know I totally suck.

I am sorry!

I know that doesn't really fix everything but I really truly am. Some stuff happened (not going to bore you with details because lets be honest, who really cares hehe) and I was unable to get on for a while, and then I figured its been a long time so no one cares about my story anymore.

Wow was I wrong. I just want to say thank you for all the people that have sent me messages, voted for my stories, and left a comment. Even when I had given up on writing you guys made me feel inspired to write again.

So moral of this story I am back! I promise, no more disappearing :P

Since it has been a while, I am re-reading threw my story to know exactly where I left off. While doing that I am doing some basic editing. Don't worry not changing any big story points so you don't have to re-read if you don't want to, but making some minor changes to some descriptions and hopefully just making it better over all. As soon as I am finished I'll get the next one out right away!  :)

So again, thank you to everyone who stuck with me. I am excited to continue this journey together! <3