Hard Out Here

It's 1:31 in the am, I sprayed a little perfume on my vagina and pulled up my red thongs. I staggered to the bathroom, almost tripping over my too small pumps and went head first into the cold, dirty motel toilet. My stomach automatically heaved, the McChicken and small fries I had earlier was all over the toilet, the acidic throw up burned my throat. My stomach continued to empty itself, I heard a faint knock at the door.

I spat the remainder of my meal into the toilet and steadied myself on the sink. I debated if I wanted to brush my teeth or not, Fuck it. They don't care how they Fuck me, why should I get fresh for them? I smiled at the thought of my next client kissing me and tasting my vomit, yea, that would make my Fucking night.

Another light knock at the door, "I'm coming damnit!". I looked at the mirror at my tired reflection. My once big eyes were sunken and depressed looking, my hair was no longer thick but now stringy and oily. I scratched fiercely at my scalp, I know I had lice, the motels Money kept me in were dirty and secluded.

I picked up the broken dollar store lip stick and digged out the remainder and sloppily rubbed it on my lips. I chuckled to myself, I resembled a clown almost. No time to fix it now though, I had a John waiting. I stumbled back out of the bathroom and pulled on the pumps, my toes immediately screamed to be free.

I opened the door and there stood a scrawny older white man. He looked about 60, like he would fall over any minute honestly. This should be easy, a quick nut. I could possibly even get him to slide me some money on the side. I Stepped aside to let the old geezer inside, boy was he slow. When he finally was inside, a small smirk eased across my face. I took one of his wrinkled hands and placed it on my B cup breast, I let him feel my lace bra, then moved it to the side so he could feel my skin.

His blue eyes were now wide as coke bottles, this would be easy. kicking off the pumps, I took the man's balding head and forced my tongue into his mouth, making him taste my vomit. A short while longer, I pulled back and walked to the bed. I laid across the hard queen size mattress and pulled off my bra and panties while the geezer stood watching me. I couldn't tell wether her liked what he was seeing or what, he had so many wrinkles on his face, it almost seemed contagious.

Laying back on the hard bed, I closed my eyes and opened my legs wide, waiting for the old man to climb on top, I was done doing this extra shit, he was definitely paying me extra for it. A light thud forced my eyes open, I looked towards the old man but he wasn't there, the Fuck?

I sat up, and seen his little body on the carpet floor, his hand squeezing his chest.

"Shit".

I jumped up and snatched my duffle bag I had under the bed. I squeezed into my tattered sweat suite and pulled on my Reebok sneakers. I walked around the hotel and grabbed everything that I owned and then some. I made sure to pack the little soap and lotion the motel kept in the bathroom.

The old man was still were he laid when I was finish, he was no longer squeezing his chest, but just laid there with his eyes wide open. Fuck it, not my problem.

I snatched open the hotel door and speed walked to Money car. I opened the psssenger door, "Come on Money, we need to go". I threw my duffle bag in the back of the car.

"Why that old dude didn't come out?", he asked roughly. He turned his big frame towards me.

"He had a stroke, let's go".

"Bitch wait a minute! What the Fuck is a stroke? You trynna play me for some sucka?". A vein popped from his forehead, he was getting heated.

"No baby, I'm not". I sat there trying to explain to him what a stroke was as fast as I could.

"Did you empty his pockets?".

Fuck!

I didn't even say anything, I just sat there fiddling with the thread in my sweat pants.

"Bitch I asked you a question!", Money threw a punch at my jaw, I thought it broke for a second.

"No!", I hid my face with my arms.

"You stupid ass, after everything I've done for you..", Money opened his door and slammed it shut, scaring the hell out of me. He ran to the room and came back not to long later. "He dead as a goose", money chuckled. He stuffed the huge wad of cash into his denim pants and pulled out into the night.

The whole ride home I sat in silence, I was so tired of this shit. I held my jaw and moved it around a bit, I hated this shit. I hated Money, and I hate being his prostitute. I thought about the money I had saved up from the numerous John's I fucked. I was getting out of this life soon, I was done.

We pulled up to Money apartment, I grabbed my bag and walked into the building, tired from a days work. I thanked my luck stars I worked at night, that would give me all day to sleep and relax. Before we got to the door, it flew open.

One of the day workers, Precious, stood there rubbing her eyes, "Hey baby".

"Get me something to drink hoe". Precious closed the door behind us and walked quickly to the fridge, she pulled out a cold water bottle. I needed that right now.

"This house a Fucking mess, you bitches are dirty. Don't appreciate shit. Look at all these Fucking toys all over the place. Who the Fuck threw up and didn't clean that shit up?!".

"Cherry", precious said quietly. She kneeled in front of Money and started unzipping his pants.

"Yea bitch, give me that good head", he leaned his fat bald head back on the dirty couch, I shook my head in disgust and walked to my room. Again, I thanked my lucky stars I had a room to myself. These bitches in here are beyond trifling. They will steal your shit in a quick second and snitch on you with no remorse.

I took out the bar of soap from my duffle bag and took in its vanilla scent, I would take a bath in the morning while all the morning workers were gone.