F.U.C.K

Ada

"See you another day kitty Kat", the john kissed my forehead and walked out the door. Jamie kicked my tummy, confirming my feelings, I hate this shit. I hate my life. Jamie was the only reason I didn't slice my wrist, he was the very reason I continued to Fuck suck and all that everyday in order to survive. But when will it end? Damn, there just don't seem to ever be a end.

I put my hair in a pony tail and ran some warm water to shower and wash the scum off of me. The water was like therapy to my sole and pores and I welcomed it whole heartily.

"Hey", Evelyn crept into the bathroom in nothing but a big white tee and her just 'I got fucked' hair. This girl was starting to grow on me and I was confused about it. What will happen when I leave to give birth? I was due any day now. Little Jamie had little room to move around and my stomach grew tighter as the days moved on, sending me to the hospital twice in one day this week.

"Hey", Evelyn helped me into the tub and immediately I relaxed. I would consider water birth but seeing as I don't have money to spend on my own freely, I knew it wouldn't happen and I knew Money wouldn't allow it to happen. Even the clothes my baby do have, Stallion brought them all, I can't even pick out my own damn babies clothes.

"You look like your ready to pop", Evelyn grabs the rag and gently scrubs my back, I couldn't even describe in words how this felt to a woman who's nine months pregnant and fucked twelve white men and a Asian in one day.

I rubbed my belly and felt my little boy kick in response, those kicks gave me so much life. I have so many reasons to leave this hell, and only person to live for.

"I'm so ready for him to be out. Stallion said ill get a whole month off after I give birth. I really need it".

"Really? Then who's suppose to fuck your johns while your resting?". Evelyn started to scrub a little harder, I sensed her jealousy immediately.

"Uhhh there getting another girl", I lied. "Surprised nobody told you".

"Nobody tells me shit. All they want me to do is fuck and make money", her frustrations were somewhere else, good.

"Girl I feel the same way, I don't know what I would do without you". I gave her the biggest smile I could muster and pulled myself up from the tub, I needed sleep and I needed it now.

" Hold on girl, let me help you". Evelyn walked to the door to retrieve my towel.

'Pssssssssssssss'

"I'm not cleaning that up", she looked from me to the puddle that was being created below me.

"Girl I don't think that's pee".
_________________________________________

"We will be right back with your epidural mam", said the tiny nurse. I felt like complete shit and my back was killing me. Money wouldn't allow Evelyn to stay with me even though I begged and pleaded, the fuck? I know I'm a trooper but damn, I didn't think I would be going through labor alone.

I couldn't take the constant back pains and the doctors were taking way too long with that fucking epidural so I decided maybe I would pay the nurses station a visit just to let them bitches know how much pain I was in.

"I been waiting for medicine damn near 20 minutes..." All the midnight nurses turned wide eyed.

"Devin?" Devin looked shocked, then concerned, his brows furrowed.

"Tiffany? How are you? What happen to you?", Devin grabbed my hand, guiding me back to my room. "I been looking everywhere for you".

Devon leaned in for a kiss, and despite my current situation, I felt like I was in heaven.

"Baby listen! I..." I started only to get cut off.

"Hold on baby, let me make this phone call and then tell me everything. Get in bed". And just like that he turned and walked out the door.

Who the hell do he think he is? My ass been kidnapped for damn near seven months and he turns around to make a phone call? Aw hell nah, I turned to follow his ass.

"I told you not to bring her to this hospital, I been working every damn weekend trynna pay for this expensive ass wedding".............." Nah she didn't say nothing yet, I'll try my best to distract her from saying too much about that shit"........" Yea Ight Money, you lucky you my brother. Oh, I want my cut from what she made this week, I gotta pay for these damn flowers for Libby bouque, who knew wedding flowers were so damn expensive"