Back Like I Never Left

Ada

The smell of piss was strong, where the hell was I? I slowly pulled off the black cloth Money had over my head, my wrist still hurting from the tight cuffs he placed on me through out the ride to wherever I am. My stomach turned as I inhaled the horrible stench.

My hands flew to my face as a bright light hit my face, momentarily blinding the shit outta me. "You cool?", came a female voice. She flashed the light in her face, a young bright eyed girl stared at me with interest, why was she here? She looked no older than fifteen.

"I'm straight", I lowered my hands a bit, my eyes adjusting. "Where am I?".

The girl walked over and squated next to me, she smelled like blood but I didn't see any fresh bruises on her anywhere. "Maryland girl! We in Money's whore house".

Damn.

"Who are you?". I looked at her, confused.

The girl blushed under her brown skin, it was very noticeable, even with the little bit of light we had. "Evelyn".

Evelyn rubbed her skinny legs and stretched them out, the odor of blood getting stronger. "Are you on your period?". She blushed again.

"He doesn't give girls pads when they are in here, im sorry". She moved over and closed her legs tight, flashing the light up at the ceiling. "What's your name?".

"Ada", I whispered.

"That's a nice name", she whispered back. We sat there for a few more moments in quiet, my mind was in over drive. Maryland? Why here? Money didn't know anyone in Maryland, at least I didn't know anyone whom he knew here.

I felt sick, the overbearing smell of period blood and piss was getting to my stomach. "Is there a bathroom in here?".

"Nah, only cat litter. Be careful though, I took a shit like an hour ago". Everything I ate came pouring out as she said this. This was some nasty shit right here. A litter box? Damn, we really just some pussies to Money.

Wiping my mouth with the end of my shirt, Evelyn came over rubbing my back, I almost mushed her back because of the strong smell but fought against the urge, she was only trying to be nice and the last thing I needed was an enemy at this point. I could use every and anybody on my side, I needed to get the Fuck outta here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell asleep in a corner, a bright light shined down waking me. My back ached from the concrete floor, this shit was untolerable.

"Get the Fuck up here, I'm closing this door in thirty seconds". Evelyn and I wasted no time scrambling off the floor Damn near tripping over each other and making our way out of the basement of hell.

I was so use to the dark, everything was blinding me, I couldn't see for shit. I blinked Damn near twenty times a second trying to re adjust my eyes. Someone grabbed my shoulders, guiding me around the house. They took my hand and placed it on the back of a share. "Sit", it was Evelyn. I sat.

"You bitches stink, take a Damn bath after ya eat", a plate was shoved in the front of me and I wasted no time digging in. I couldn't recall the last time I ate but I wasn't no dummy, the toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage taste like heaven.

My vision finally came back to normal and my plate was cleared, Evelyn sat besides me licking her plate clean. A glass of Orange juice with ice was sat in the front out us by Stallion, the huge smile she wore was obvious this bitch pulled something, I just didn't know what.

I eyed Stallion as she sat in Money lap who was now sitting across from me, they both smiled wickedly. I picked up the cup slowly, still watching them carefully. I placed the tip of the glass on my bottom lip, the odor of piss smacked me in my face, almost causing me another throw up episode. I placed the cup down back on the table, can't even get a decent cup of Orange juice around here, I wonder what the Fuck they put in the water then.