The Big Pay Back

ICY

Putting out the rest of my blunt, I flicked threw the channels of the flat screen mounted of the hotel wall. This shit was everything at the moment, I made it clear to myself that I would never go back to jail, never. The hotel room I was staying in was decked out with a fully furnished living room, a full kitchen, a master bedroom, a guest room, and a jacuzzi tub. This was a big come up from a tiny jail cell, and even though I been in even bigger and better hotels a couple months ago, this felt like the best thing in a long time.

Images of me getting raped made me flinch at nothing, suddenly I didn't feel high anymore. Everything came back to me, the smell of the dirty grey cells, the fucked up mushy food, everything.

"Man this shit just fucked up my high", I grabbed another blunt and continued to cut the belly, emptying it's insides, and started breaking up the purp.

The little track phone I carried vibrated, flashing Work number, after all this time his number was still the same.

"Open the door homie, me and the bitches in the hall".

"Ight nigga. Hol' up".

Quickly hanging up, I fixed everything to my satisfaction, made sure the chip bowls looked full and the Henny I had on ice was chill. Everything was straight, everything been straight for over two hours now, the only thing that was missing was my old buddy Work and he was finally here.

"Damn homie. Look at 'chu! Got your braids poppin, had the prison niggas playing in your hair and shit". Work stepped into the hotel room and gave me some dap. He still looked the same except he definitely gained some weight. This bitch out here living the good life eating everything under the sun and I'm eating mud pies starving in prison and shit. Not once did this nigga put any money on my books, nor write a nigga a letter no nothing.

I controlled the anger I could feel rising to my cheeks and tried to get my mind off how shady this dude is. "These some fine ass bitches you got here". I looked at the three eye candy that sat on the arms of the chair in the living room, their tittys all pushed up to their face and shit.

"Yea I had to get three more bitches since Summer died and Tiffany went MIA". Work took it upon himself to get a glass and poured the horny Henny in his cup.

"Summer? Italian Summer nigga? How she died? When?" I sat back down in the leather love seat and sparked my joint. Shock wasn't even the word to describe how I was feeling, the girl was so young, what the hell was going on while I was locked?

"Yea man, her and Tiff went to a strip club in New York, and Summer fucked around and tried to drive home drunk and got in a car accident. She was in a coma but then her parents pulled the plug on her ass". Work reached out for my blunt but I had already previously rolled his own personal joint. "She died like 9 months ago I believe".

Work caught the lighter and joint I threw him in mid air and immediately sparked up. I turned up Migos Handsome and Wealthy, inviting the stripper bitches to do what they do best, bust it open and dance ass naked.

"Damn man, those two hoes brought in the most money". I shook my head at his misfortune, but do I really give a fuck? Hell nah.

The Mexican chick wasted no time pouring herself shots after shots of Henny and swinging her little hips to the beat. The girl had to be about 5 feet and looked no more than 16. I could see why Work hired her though, the girl was exotic. The prettiest dark green eyes with thick curly lashes to match, her cute button nose sat perfect atop her thin red lips, her gorgeous thick black hair hung low touching the bottom cheek of her petite ass. I wouldn't care how old this broad was, she can definitely get the dick, and because she was so small, I knew for a fact she could feel the dick in her cut whenever she fuck a nigga who's blessed like me.

"You are just too cute boo", this tall slender chocolate honey made her way into my lap and touched my braids that stopped at the back of my neck. She had to be African or something because you couldn't miss her accent, and she was dark as midnight with no moon, but she was just as exotic and beautiful as the short Mexican that was still throwing back shots and dancing to herself.

This bitch look like she could be on some model shit though, with her low hair cut and all. What's up with all these bitches going natural? Ain't nothing wrong with a perm and some laid ass edges.

"Can I puff?", mama Africa asked. I let her hit and she blew perfect O's my way, the white circles were fascinating to me for a second, I felt like a child who can easily be entertained for a moment.

"Daddy what's that on your hand?", the last new stripper asked Work. She was sitting on his lap smoking the same joint and I almost cracked a smile, almost.

Work has sweat sitting on his forehead and upper lip, his eyes were bigger than normal and he fidgeted under the Spanish girls weight. The Spanish honey stood up and slapped her arm like a mosquito was tasting her beautiful caramel skin. Just like Work, she was sweating as well.

"What's that? Man why it's so hot in here?" Work started slapping at himself as well like he was catching a fly that kept bothering him.

"Man it ain't hot in here, you buggin". That's when I finally smile, I knew that the laced joint I had made for Work was taking it affect and my plan was now in motion. He didn't even know that along with his purp, I sprinkled some dust in their as well, now his ass was about to be tweaking like a fein.

" What the fuck son. Why is there so much flies? Close the damn window somebody!" Work stood up panicking, he started scratching at his body and his clothes were coming off in the process as.

"There it go, it's right there!", I screamed. I pointed to Work's legs pretending to see whatever it was he was seeing.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh sssshhhiiitttttt", Work was completely naked grabbing and scratching at his body. The Spanish girl was naked as well and was helping Work scratch and pull at his bare skin. The whole scene was pretty pathetic, two dust heads scratching and swatting at nothing.

"There! It's right there!", mama Africa pointed all over his body and blowing the joint back. We cracked up laughing as the Spanish fly attacked Work, biting at his skin, pulling that shit from his muscle.

" I think ima be sick", the Mexican girl held her stomach and made her way to the kitchen, throwing up all in the sink and floor.

"Get it off me! It burns, it's crawling!", Work wasn't even aware that a big ass chunk of skin was missing from his shoulder, the only thing he was concerned about was the bugs that were eating at him.

I took the joint back from the girl and continued to watch in amazement as the Spanish girl continued to bite and scratch at Works body. This was definitely easier than what I had originally planned. I knew once I gave Work the laced blunt he wold be tweaking, but I didn't think he would be tweaking this hard. I planned on confronting his ass about fucking Sharice and having a kid with her no good ass, then pushing him off my balcony in the master suite, but this was way more entertaining, and I could blame everything on this unlucky Spanish bitch. Perfect.

"We fucking tonight", I looked up at the dark beauty, blowing a thick cloud of smoke into her elegant face. Her red eyes turned me on and the smile that covered half of her face gave me the answer I was hoping.

"Come on girl, I got a room two floors up. We about to have our own party and celebrate Karma!".