Ashe

Ada

Stringing Christmas lights around my living room, I danced around in my sweats and tank top to Christmas music. It was only the first week of December and I was already in the Christmas spirit. Cleveland was on my mind heavy, Thanksgiving day kept playing in my head. My first real Thanksgiving.

The snow was pretty thick on the ground now and it was still snowing, the reflection was beautiful off my curtains. I opened the window and touched the snow between my hands, the color reminded me of Cleveland's jewelry.

"Relax Ada, ya just friends. Nothing more". I took a deep breath forgetting my window was wide open and made my way to my room to give Summer ass a call.

"Hey girl", I turned on the news, the snow wasn't gonna let up till the next day, good thing I only lived around the corner from the joint.

"Hey sweetheart, hold on", a smack pierced my ears.

"Yes daddy, Fuck this pussy. Right there, right there. Ooo shit". I couldn't believe I was listening to Summer get her freak on. Another smack, "Choke me baby! Choke the shit outta me!". What the Fuck?

"You gonna take this black dick? Suck my dick you Italian bitch, jiggle my balls. Mmmmm yea, that's it, that's that shit right there. Suck it bitch, I'm about to bust in yo eye bitch". That right there had me cracking up, I was in my bed rolling, this shit is really happening.

"Yea girl, whatchu laughing at?"

"You bitch! You got me on the Phone while you over there Fucking. You let that nigga cum in your eye?". I was holding my stomach laughing, this shit was too funny.

"Yes bitch! Work never came in your eye? That shit feel good. That's why I got 20/20 vision now". This trick was bugging, but I loved my girl, she been here for me since I started working at The Stripper Joint.

"We friends girl, nothing more", I put her on speaker and scanned the dozens of nail polish on my dresser. Red would be perfect for this holiday season.

"Cut the shit Tiffany, we both know you feeling his sexy ass".

"Don't call me my stripper name, I told you it's Ada. And shut up, he has Jade", I sat at the side of the bed with my phone in my lap and nail polish in hand.

"Yo Fuck that bitch foreal. That bitch ain't no Jade, her name should be rock cause that's what she is. A Damn rock", again I was rolling. "And she not even a pretty rock that you see in the ocean, she one of them things Santa put in your sock shit when you been bad". Summer is too Damn ghetto to be Italian. But I feel my girl, this bitch was a rock, and I was a diamond Cleveland found wont use.

"Charcoal?", I asked. This conversation was just a little too much right now. All I wanted to do was talk about Cleveland and now we're talking about rocks and shit.

"Yea that. Baby you gonna buy me some charcoal for christmas? I been a bad girl", Summer purred to her lover.

"Make daddy some spaghetti and I might put these balls in your stocking", he said back

"I cant..."

SCCCCHHHKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"What the fuck was that?", I jumped up only for my phone to fall on the floor , causing my screen to shatter.

Opening the door, I could see the flames in the livingroom.

"What the fuck?", I completely forgot about my phone cracking so when I ran to save my home, I stepped in the glass, that didn't stop me though. I was making bloody foot marks all through my hallway.

I went straight to the kitchen and poured as much water in a big pan and threw it into the fire, only to make it worst. The flames had completely devoured my curtains and now were spreading to my couches and floor.

"Oh my god, please no god. This is all I have", I cried as I took a kitchen towel to the flames and tried my damnedest to get them out.

Jade

"Pull up right here babe", I surveyed the dark area, nobody was outside. I almost got out the car to check which floor this bitch Tiffany stayed at but then I seen her ass hanging out the window trying to catch snowflakes. This bitch, i wish she would fell the fuck out.

I took picked up the coke bottle with the rag soaked with gasoline and gave it to the nigga I was pimpin this week. "Here, light it and throw it at that bitch window", I pointed towards the apartment.

"I don't know about this Jade, I thought you were just gonna talk to one of your girlfriends?"

"I am talking to her, the message is in the bottle. Now throw this shit", Icy relenstlessly took the bottle and fished in his pocket for a lighter. "Don't light it yet stupid! Wait til you get over there", I sqirumed in my seat. I didnt want that shit blowing up over here.

Icy got out the car, I picked up the phone and called Sharice. " Yup bitch, this shit getting handled right now". I grinned as Icy walked towards the side walk.

"I can't even thing right now, this little boy keep crying. What are you talking about?"

"Im about to set this bitch on fire. Well, her house",

"You cold for that. But have you seen Icy? He haven't been picking up my calls all day, he need to come pick up this little muthafucka, i'm about to pull my tracks out".

Icy threw the bottle and came jogging back to the car. "Nah, but ill let you know if I do", I hug up the phone before Icy got back in the car. Immediately he pulled off.

"Thank you baby! I been wanting that bitch gone forever", I placed my hand on his lap giving him my undivided attention.

"I don't know why I did that shit. You just cost the Joint a whole lot of money. That was one of our best strippers", he said coldly. Damn, it wasn't like I put a bullet to his head and made him do it. But I didn't want him mad at me either.

"It's okay baby, you didn't need her. Just find a new one".

"We should use you". Hell nah, he was trippin now, i'm too fly for that shit.

I unzipped his zipper and ran my lips across his boxers, Icy squirmed in his seat, readjusting himself to get the good head he knew he was about to receive. His dick popped of his boxers with no assistance, his shit was big. Not as big as Work's, but netherless, I enjoyed riding it from time to time.

As I went to work on his dick, I thought about the shopping spree Icy took me on in New York earlier that day, that nigga sure did splurge in my ass like it was nothing. See, if Sharice was smart, I wouldn't have to be here sucking and fucking on her man, but you know, not everybody got it like I do. This bitch didn't even know I was the one rejecting her calls every time her ass called. Sharice was a pest yo, a fucking leach.

Swallowing the last of Icy's semen, I whipped my moth with a napkin in his glove department and searched for some gum in my oversized Gucci bag, a gift from Icy today.

"You know that money I spent on you was suppose to be put in my sons college savings account right?", Icy watched me from the corner of his eye as he pulled into a red light.

"So", I continued to chomp on my gum with my head on my wrist. I could see my breath on the window, I fought the urge to write my name but I knew Sharice would see that shit and I didn't need her on my shit list.

"So? You gonna have to give me more than bomb ass head as a thank you"

Ugh, this nigga was so pesty. Thats why I only fuck wit his ass once a month, his money was long but he was annoying like a little bitch. He a pest just like his bitch.

"You know I gotchu". I assured him.

I started to wonder if this nigga would snitch on me if that bitch some how made it out alive. Nah, she had to be dead. The dude that mad it for me said it would light everything on fire. His ass better be right, cause ill light this ass on fire too.