Catching Wind

Ada

The May weather was prefect, and I was loving it. I sat in a bench at a local park resting from my afternoon run, orders from my physical therapist. Wiping the beads of sweat from ny forehead and arms, I ran my fingers over the bullet wound that hit my arm. Out of all the shooting Icy ass did, he only shot me once, the news made it bigger than what it seemed but oh well.

Kids were everywhere enjoying themselves on the colorful play skate. I wish I could be care free like them, having no worries.

My mjnd wandered about the news I got today, I couldn't wait to get home and tell Devin and Feather. I loved my little family, and what we have became, street all that bullshit, Devin still stated by my side and took care of me through it all.

"Hey chocolate. Long time no see".

My heart was pumping over time. Chocolate? That was my old prostitute name, who the Fuck could that be? I looked around the park, looking for the voice. I never thought I would hear that name again, I buried that name with my past. Again, I started sweating, the May heat suddenly unbearable.

"What's wrong Chocolate? I thought you would be happy to see me", Stallion came into full view. What the Fuck?

"What do you want?".

"Why you acting all hostile and shit? Like I'm the enemy?", Stallion sat next to me on the bench and crossed her thick legs. "I mean, maybe I am but it depends on how you feel about it".

I gave her a confused look, what is this horse looking bitch talking about?

"You thought Money was dead huh?", I felt like I was stuck in a mouse trap, and she knew it. "You know that fat bitch too stubborn to die, you should of known better. You should of never left Chocolate, you should of stayed loyal".

My hands starred trembling yet my face was hot, I needed air. I licked my now dry lips and tried to look everywhere except at Stallions grinning face.

Stallion leaned in, "Either you coming on your own or we gonna jack your ass up". I could feel her eyes burning the side of my face.

I can't do this shit no more, I can't go back to Fucking and sucking every nigga for a little bit of change for somebody else. Getting beat for coming up short or making a simple ass mistake that any other person would make, pimps expect their hoes to be super woman and shit. I can't do this, I can't go back to this shit.

I took off, the wind felt good against my face, but my hands kept shaking, where the Fuck and I gong to go? I heard a car screeching in the back of me, only then did I pick up my speed. I couldn't believe this shit, I couldn't wrap my head around this shit.

"Stop bitch!" MONEY! He was on my ass. I didn't even look back, I just keep running, running pass mad people, some moved out my way, some bumped me, then cussed me out.

I made my way into an ally, almost tripping over two dogs Fucking and a fat ass rat. A tall fence stood strong at the end of the ally, Fuck. I started climbing.

"Get over here, bitch". My back hit cement, knocking the breath right outta me. I cringed as Money punched my ribs, and yanked me up by my hair so that we were face to face. He looked skinnier, but still black as shit. His face was longer and the fat hung from his body. "You thought you could run? You are my property".

All I could think about is the baby I had in my stomach and Devin, my fiance.

Fuck, my past is finally catching up with me.

__________________________________________

Icy

"You like this dick huh? This dick? This prison dick?". I was pounding out one of the woman correction officers, blowing this bitch back out. I wrapped her weave around my knuckles and pulled her head back, forcing my tongue down here throat.

I smacked her ass a few good times and to add affect, watching her yellow ass turn a cherry red. The correction officer Mohammed bounced off the infirmary walls. I pulled out and busted all on her back, grinning at the fact I just gave this bitch a fresh case of H.I.V .

When officer Tania Mann recovered from her recent Fuck, I sat her in my lap and kissed all over her collar bone. She played in my nappy hair, trynna pick up my head to kiss.

"The nurse week be back soon, I have to get your back to your cell", she cooed. I rolled my eyes at this simple bitch in my head and put on my best smile.

"When you gonna take me out of here ma, I'm tired of our time together always getting cut short. I wanna baby", I lied.

"I told you, we have a bus coming next week with new inmates, the bus driver is my cousin, I got this boo". She kissed the side of my mouth, ugh.

I nodded my head in agreement, my dick jumped at the thought of my freedom. Yes, I was getting the Fuck out.

Shortly after, Mann ushered me to my cell where my new room mate lay on my bunk.

"Yo what the Fuck are you doing? Can't you see my shit is up there?".

My room mate jumped down and was all in my face in seconds, he was a big writer muthafucka and I regretted my words.

"You talking to me caramel?", oh no, this nigga was gay.

I held my hands up in front of me, surrendering, thanking God Mann didn't close the cell door. "Hey man, I don't want any trouble, I was just letting you know that's my bed is all". I pointed to the lower bunk, "I'll sleep there if anything".

"You Damn right you will. Better learn how to talk to people bitch, I get pretty Fucking turned on when niggers talk to me that way". He gripped his balls and licked his bottom lip, oh hell nah.

Just then, I felt another set of hands on me, two other white skin head dudes stood in the back of me, looking just like the one in front of me. My room mate pulled out his massive pink cock and massaged it gently. "I always had a sweet tooth for caramel".

After I got butt raped by my room mate and his two other buddies, I was even more determined to get the Fuck outta this prison. After that shit, I didn't even want to see another faggot nigga, I promised myself I would kill anyone I seen, or suspect ass dude.

I convinced Mann to keep me in a special unit till it was time for us to roll out. Unpacking my little bit of belongings in my new cell, I dropped the letter that Sharice sent me not to long ago, my boss boiled as the words came back to me.

Kejon and had cleared out my bank accounts, and my private safe from work. Everything I worked for was gone, all because I trusted these two bitches. I'll never trust another bitch again, and I put it on everything I love, when I get out of here, I'm taking Sharice life with my bare hands.

__________________________________________

Jade

"Your so beautiful Jade", I looked at my face in the mirror, the new face staring back at me. Those dogs did major damage, they tore the skin of my face and even some muscle. But I was happy with the new me, the new face the plastic surgeon gave me.

"What are you doing up?", My new lover came into the bathroom and wrapped his arms around me, giving my shoulders butterfly kisses.

"I had to pee", I turned agreeing and looked into Emilio's eyes, Damn Summer brother is fine. "Did you get in contact with Tiffany's, I mean Ada old pimp?". I tag my hand across his silk robe and finger combed his floppy hair.

"Yes love, everything is all set. He has her".

"Good, I knew that bitch had something funky about her. Let her stay a hoe".

Emilio smiled and lead me back to our room we shared. He pulled out a shoe.box filled with Marijuana and sparked me a L. I inhaled the kush and let my mind relax, I needed this.

"Baby what are we gonna do with that bitch Sharics?". This Italian nigga just blew my Fucking high, the last thing I wanted to hear was that bitch name, ever.

"Leave that to me", I snapped, "She gonna get what the Fuck she deserves".

THE END

_______________________________________

A/N: Part 2 Or Nah?