What You Don't Know

Icy

"Shit, lick that shit", my head bobbled from side to side as my lover sucked the shit out of my dick. I grabbed the end of my glass desk and I swore I was going to break that shit. When I finally bussed, I palmed my lovers head, letting my lover know that what a good job he did.

"Don't open those", I stood up letting my dick fall limp where it may. My lover, Kejon, tried to open the blinds to my dark office but I wasn't having that. I didn't need anyone knowing my business. The Stripper Joint was quiet this Sunday afternoon, Work was out picking out new clothes for the stripers, my girl was at home so I definitely couldn't bring Kejon there, everything was good right now.

"Im tired of having to be hiding in these dark places", Kejon said in his super high voice. He looked in my ceiling to floor mirror, whipping the cum from the corner of his mouth and re-applying lip gloss to his thin lips.

"Come on, you know I can't have nobody knowing about us. My girl would kill me. My baby mom's wouldn't let me see my son. She don't believe in that gay shit".

"That gay shit, is the shit you like though", Kejon said annoyed. Flipping his burgundy wig over his shoulders, he sat on on lap and placed my hand on his lap. His honey brown contacts make his brown skin glister, not to mention the glitter perfume he sprayed on him daily. I always have to change my clothes when i'm with him for that.

I touched his smooth chin and gave him a peck on the lips, not really wanting to taste my own dick, just enough where I can get him to chill. "You gonna strip for me?", his head was the bomb but I was ready for some ass now.

With my pants still down, Kejon pulled me up and ushered me to the floor of the stripper joint. I picked up the remote that controlled almost everything in the joint and played body party by Ciara. Her beautiful voice filled the club instantly turning me on all over again.

I sat back in the front row chairs with my pants now at my ankles ready to enjoy the show I was getting. I definitely deserved this shit.

Ada (Tiffany)

I felt so bad for whooping Jade's ass yesterday at the photoshoot, it has been on my mind all night and morning. When I was done pounding her face in, I thought for sure I was out of a job and a home. I worked my damn hardest to get here and I definitely wasn't ready to give up this fast money yet. I needed to get my degree first, then I would leave this shit for good.

Because I felt so bad, I decided to apologize to Work in person. Shit, if I needed to suck some dick just to keep this job, I was willing. But knowing Work, he Wouldn't allow something like that, he's way too faithful to Jade. Fuck!

Around noon, I decided to stop by the strip joint to make my claim and plead for my job. I was nervous as hell, what if he cuss me out? At the photo shoot, Work didn't say nothing. It was like he just let that shit happen even though he could of easily separated us.

As I walked up to the joint, I couldn't help but reminisce on the first day I got here, and I seen the tiny club on the corner from the outside of the greyhound window. That was only four months ago. I reminded myself to leave the past in the past, even the recent past. I only had my future to think about.

Of course, a car was parked in the parking lot but I couldn't tell if it was Work's car or not. Oh hell, this dude get money, im sure he has cars for every day of the week. I knocked on the brass doors, expecting the security guard, Monty, to show up.

After a few knocks, and no answer, I finally decided to go around back. Shit, I had to try. To my surprise, the door was unlocked, I had too many lucky stars and I was wondering when they would run out. Everything was neat and orderly in the dressing room, Icy had a janitor clean everything thoroughly every day from the floor up.