Hard Knock Life

ICY

It's been four months since I shot that bitch Tiffany and I have been laying low with Kejon every since. I planned on laying low with Jade at my pent house, but when I was pulling up hell of cop cars were every where, a fire truck, and two ambulances. Even an animal patrol van was out there. I don't know what the Fuck happen there, but I rolled the Fuck out.

I'm convinced this bitch got 9 lives, I sent 6 slugs into her and yet this bitch was still alive. Her story was everywhere in the news, in the news paper, I made that bitch famous.

They found out it was me by the security cameras in Dunkin Donuts, I fucked up and slipped up on that part, also leaving my hand prints on the glass where I written my nick name Icy. So I just been chillin like the villain I was.

Sharice finally forgave me and let me see my sons twice a month, Kejon have to leave the apartment we were renting in Maryland because he couldn't be around them. I told Sharice straight up it was just a quick bust in that video and I wasn't seeing him anymore, and just like that she forgave me.

Sharice wasn't really fond of tiffany so to my luck, she didn't give a shit that I almost killed her or I had a warrant out for my arrest. Good, I needed her on my side more now than ever. All the moves I had to make being half owner of the stripper joint required my time Which I couldn't give. Plus money that needed to be in my pocket, that's where  Sharice came in, she was the only one I trusted enough to bring me my money.

I was playing with my two boys wrestling with them on the plush cream carpet, these are the Times I really enjoyed, just being with my boys. A knocked interrupted their laughter, instantly annoying me. Who the Fuck could that be? Kejon and Sharice are the only two people who knows where I live, and they both know to call before they come.

I hushed the boys laughter and tip toed to the door, holding my breath as I looked through the peak hole. I finally let out a breath when I seen it was only Sharice.

"You know you suppose to call first", I grilled as she walked through the door.

"Boy shut up, ain't nobody worried about you". Yea, except New Yorks police that is.

"What you want? The boys don't leave till tomorrow", I looked Sharice up and down, she had gained weight over the past couple of months, no doubt because of all the snacks she had been eating.

"I wanna talk", Sharice started walking towards my bedroom, reluctantly I followed behind, ready for her to leave. "You so tense, relax".

I sat at edge of the bed and watched as Sharice kicked off her Ugg boots and light spring jacket. Sharice was still beautiful, and youthful like I first met her, just with a few extra pounds. She combed her long bob hair and climbed behind me, messaging me with her soft fingers. As always, I relax, close my eyes, and let her do her thing. Damn, I needed this more often, on the run from the cops and only seeing your sons twice in a month, I was tired of this shit.

"Freeze! Put your hands in the air!", My eyes shot open to a black police officer holding his gun in my face with four other officers by his side. FUCK!

“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?”

I didn't even answer the officer, I have the right to remain silent right? I was cuffed on the bed, as I was pulled up, I looked at Sharice, apologizing through my eyes. Het face was stone, I couldn't read her expression, this shit was so fucked up.

______________________________________

Sharice

I looked around the cold waiting area, waiting for Icy to come to his visit. This was a face to face one, I thought I would be talking to him through a phone like they do on t.v., I guess not.

Icy came out and he was Damn handsome ass usual, except for his jail uniform. He sat across from me, shifting in his seat.

"How you been?"  I folded my hands in front of me, not wanting to touch his hands that were attached on the cold table before us. I swallowed the lump in my throat, I was going to tell him wouldn't be easy, but it had to be done.

Icy threw his hands up and looked asking the empty area, "This is my fucked up life. How's my boys?". The attitude in his voice was present.

I didn't tell his ass to go shootingng stripper bitches, Fuck he getting a attitude with me for? I thought I would try to tell his ass the news I have easy but Fuck that, nah. He can't be nice to me, why should I be nice to him?

"They not your kids, Gary".

He gave me this smug look. "FUCK is you talking about?", I looked around the room watching the guards tense up, ready to jump into action if needed. Something told me they need to stay alert.

I took a deep breath, "Gary let's be real, Devonce or Demetrius don't look shit like you, nor me. I cheated on you, yea I said it. I just needed you for stability. Work is Demetrius father and this white dude I met when Jade and I went to Vegas is Devonce father. Of course they don't know it though".

I looked down and took a deep breath, my fingers trembled as I thought about the hurt he must've had on his face. "I don't love you Gary, never did. I loved your money. I thought I could learn to love you, to become the woman you wanted, but then you started staying out late nights after I had Demetrius. So you know what I did Gary?".

I Finally liked into his eyes, he was enraged, but I kept going, "I hired a investigator, and he found these". I digged in my Gucci purse and the stack of pictures the investigator took of Icy and his lover Kejon. I looked at him in disgust. "Your a Fucking faggot, you know that? You cheated on me with a whole other nigga, you bitch ass nigga". I was getting heated now.

"I was so mad, I wanted to Fucking kill you. Why you think I wouldn't Fuck you no more after I had my son Gary? You thought that baby blues shit was real? No nigga, I knew you had HIV". Icy looked stunned, good, his ass didn't know. "Yes the faggot gave you HIV. I sat down and had a talk with him a few weeks after these pictures, and we came up with a plan. If he kept yo limp dick ass happy", Icy lunged forward and started choking the living shit outta me. The guards came to my rescue in time before I could officially black out, I could of swore I could see stars.

Icy was yelling something as the guards were pulling him back behind the big brass doors that separated me and the rest of the prisoners. A nurse wad immediately by my side, checking my eyes and heart beat. I didn't even get to tell him how me and Kejon emptied all four of his back accounts, or that me and my bus were moving out of the country, away from his crazy ass.