Sister Or Foe

EVELYN

"Hands in the air, now!", two police officers with their guns drawn stormed the room, pulling the John from me and unto the ground.

The male officer continued to arrest the John and read him his rights as the heavy set woman officer came to my aid. I wrapped the sheets around me, my cheeks burning with embarrassment and shame.

"My name is Officer Moore, are you okay?". Before I could answer, Officer Moore was on her walkie talkie asking for a perimedic.

What the fuck is going on? One minute I'm fucking and the next I'm getting grilled by a police officer. The medic asked me some what's, checked my breathing and eyes.

"I'm fine, really I am". Everyone let out s sign of relief.

"Get the fuck off me! You will pay for this shit, my husband will sue the shit outta you! Let me see my daughter, my daughter is in there". Stallions loud stand could be heard bouncing off the walls. Daughter? She better not be talking about me, I didn't even consider that bitch a friend.

"Is that really your mother?", Officer Moore asked. She helped me off the ground and into some dingy jeans and a white tee. She searched my face for some answers, probably to see if I was going to bullshit her.

"That is certainly not my mother, she is my pimps girlfriend".

Another officer who stood by took notes on a small note pad, as we made our way out the house of hell, the poor officer had three pages of notes already. I don't know what came over me but everything poured out of me like water. Now I'm not no snitch, but I damn sure wasn't going to take my ass back to that house turning no tricks. Those days were over forever.

"Please start here, we need to take you back to the station". Officer Moore and her colleagues walked to their cruisers, there was no way I was going with them. I told them everything they needed to know and there wasn't shit else I wanted to say to them.

"Eve!", I turned my head to the voice, a woman in a brown trench coat and matching bucket hat stood in the ally, directing me to follow.

"Who the hell are you? For all I know, you could be working with money", I spatted.

The lady took the hat off. "Bitch do it look like I work with money? Come here, unless you want to go with them officers". She tipped her chin towards the pigs, no way. I quickly glanced over towards them, they weren't paying me any type of mind at all.

I jogged to the ally and followed my sister, her heels clicking and clattering while she walked.

"Get in", she pointed towards her ride.

"How did you know I was there? Why didn't you come looking for me?"

"Because your dumb ass always running away that's why. How the hell was I suppose to know you were out here hoing?". Jade started the car and took off without even looking back at the scene.

Jade looked different, like she had something done on her face, she was still as beautiful as ever and I can still tell from little aspects on her face that she was my sister.

"Where we going?".

"My place".

"Can we go see mommy first?", I asked.

Jade gave me a blank look. "Are you serious? Why would you want to go see her Evelyn? That bitch don't give a fuck about us, she never loved us. The only thing she care about is that crack pipe of hers". She was pissed and slightly swerving on the road.

"Jade chill, she's our mother", tears threatened to spill from my eyes". "I know she hasn't been the best but damnit Jade I still love her. The bible says...", She cut me off.