And we all fall down

Jade

Sharice and I were getting our feet done at a local Nail shop, and I was fuming mad.

"Yo, this bitch better not fuck with my money son, I swear on everything I love, I'll take this bitch outta here myself. She better not fucking do it son.". The chinese lady was fidgeting in the little stool she sat in, I was squirming I was so mad. Nobody was fucking with my meal ticket, that's on everything. One of the stripers that's loyal to me told me some very interesting information. Apparently, that new bitch Tiffany was in the locker room alone with Summer foriegn ass, and she was telling her about her little dates with Work black ass, this shit been going on for months and im just now finding out about all this shit.

"Im telling you, this bitch gonna have me kill a bitch, you know I have no problems doing it",

Sharice nodded her head in agreement as always, and of course stuffing her face, spilling Funyuns all in her pedicure water. This bitch was messy, I don't even know why I even fucked with her. Actually of course I knew why, any other jealous bitch would try to take my man for their own but not Sharice, she's a jealous on the low type of broad. She couldn't take my man even if she wanted to, Icy, her baby's father, would kill her ass.

"Girl, you better watch her. He's a good man and she's a good girl, they gonna fuck around and figure out that they need each other". This bitch was making sense, she was still dumb as fuck.

"Yea, and she gonna fuck around and get smoked, that's my money"

"Your money? What did you do to earn that shit?"

"I worked this pussy on his ass that's what I did". Shit, can't no bitch try to make me feel bad about my hustle, I been doing this shit since I was fifteen. No shame in my game.

Sharice just kept chomping on her chips like the cow she was, she was going to get fat as fuck if she didn't slow down.

I pulled into the joint parking and to my suprise, Work parking spot was empty. He left earlier than I did so I know for a fact he should be here. No matter, he probably went to pick up something to eat or whatever. I parked in his space , of course Monty big ass had something to say about it.

"You know you can't park there", his lazy eye was distracting me but I heard what the fuck he said.

"Shut up, I own this bitch", I swung my Louie purse over my shoulder and walked in from the back. The strippers were everywhere and clothes were all over the place, I swear these some messy bitches. Girls gave me their greetings and of course I kissed the only two I can actually stand air kisses, Summer big titty ass said a dry ass hi, but Tiffany wasn't present.

I made my way out the door and Sharice was holding it down in our usual spot. "It's live as fuck in here!", I screamed over the loud music.

"Yea girl, I just seen Trey Songz fine ass go to V.I.P! Im trynna see if we could get up in there!"

"Bitch you know i'm going!", I fixed my breast in the sequin bandeau and smoothed out my leather high waist shorts. Damnit if I wasn't getting his number tonight, I could finally leave Work ass and let the dumb bitch Tiffany have him.

Just then, Work walked in, I needed him by my side in order to get in that V,I,P, otherwise, Trey security would probably classify me as a groupie, which I am. I didn't need him to know that though. I have to admit, I was damn surprised when I seen Tiffany walk out behind him and Work walking her to the strippers inside entrance. Stripper's aren't allowed through the front door, who this bitch thought she was?

I walked right up to the scene, past Work, and was in Tiffany face in seconds. "Who do you think you are coming up in here through the front entrance?"

"Ask your man, I walked in right with him", she said not missing a beat to my temper. I was speechless, the bitch was right, and what made me extra mad was she was so damn calm about it, she didn't loose her cool for a second.

There wasn't shit else to say I just walked away, I pulled on Work's arm to follow to show this bitch what it really was, he still my man, he snatched his arm from me.What the fuck is going on?

"Seems like this bitch didn't learn her lesson from the ass whoppin you gave her a few months ago", that was that bitch Summer.

Icy came to the strippers area which he rarely ever does. "Tiffany, Trey Songz have requested a private session and your presence in his V.I.P section". My mouth dropped, why was this bitch getting all this attention?

"Leave, Jade", I stared at Work like he was fucking crazy. Me? Leave? Yo these people were bugging out today, all because of this fat ass stripper bitch. She was stealing my spot light and I wasn't feeling this at all.

I didn't leave because Work told me to, shit, I would have showed my ass first then would've left. But for the first time in a long time, I couldn't deal with this right now, I had to go. I needed one of my sugar daddy's to make me feel like the only girl in the world again.

As I walked past the two dumb ass security guards that worked night shift, they started snickering like two fat bitches. "Fuck is ya laughing at?", I shot them a look and of course they stop, nice to know I still had power somewhere in this shit.

"My fucking car!", The tow truck was pulling my baby out of the parking lot by the time my heels hit the pavement, today wasn't my fucking day. Monty stood by, Work car filled the parking space now. This muthafucka called the tow company on me.

Ada

I was nervous as hell. It was now Thanksgiving and Work invited me to spend the day with his family, we were really starting to get close now, not on no relationship type shit though, just like close friends. We talk about any and everything, I still haven't fully told him about my past but I told him a little bit, only that I use to be a prostitute, not that My pimp, Money was killed in front of me or none of that. He was shocked at first but then he was over it, I was a mystery to him and it was same for me too, I couldn't figure this dude out. Did he want me?

"You got this girl", I took a deep breath and gripped the steering wheel. I had recently got my license and was happy about it, I didn't spend too much on my ride, because i'm saving for my business. My white 2009 Chevy Malibu did it's job which was to bring me to school, work, home, and any other place I wanted to go. The snow was falling heavy and I was dreading it sticking to my hair, I could hear laughter inside and I knew Work was already there.

"Why hello dear", an older lady I presumed to be Work's mother came to the door with Work right behind her. He looked just like her, everything except the height. I bent down to receive her hug and smiled despite how nervous I was. I never met anyone's mother, shit, I never met my own mother.

She stepped aside to let me in as Work helped to take off my jacket. "You must be Tifany", his mother stared.

"Ada, Ada Jackson", she looked confused and so did Work. It was the first time I told anybody my real name.

"What a lovely name dear. Very pretty and poetic".

"Thank you. Your name?", damn did I sound rude saying that?

"Sue, everybody calls me mama sue". And that they did.

Mama Sue ushered me around the family introducing me to everyone, this was all new to me. I never had a family, unless you would count a foster home as a family.

Jade

Sharice rubbed my thigh as I put the binoculars back in my glove compartment, I wiped the tears that started to form at the corner of my eyes. "He lied to me, he said his mother died", I pulled away from the curb across the street from Work's motherhouse. I kept replaying the scene in my head over and over again. The lady looked just like him, there was no denying that, she is his mother no if's, and, or but's about it.

"What the fuck man! Why didn't he tell me e had a family? This bitch told me they were all strung out on drugs and shit. He told me his mother was gone son, he told me that broad was gone", The tears were coming now. I rolled down my window and let the icy air and snow flakes mix with my tears. This situation was just so fucked up, everything I had with Work was a lie.

A/N

How Jade feeling's hurt when the bitch was trifling from the jump lml, comment, vote, all that good stuff guys