"Fuck Her!" -Jade

Evelyn

Sex with Emilio was on point and just what I needed. Honestly, I thought I would never have sex again after escaping Money and Stallion horse ass, or even just not fuck for a couple of years and let my pussy snap back. I mean, I never had complaints about my pussy being loose or anything but I figured, as many niggas I fucked on the daily, I had to be. Emilio definitely boosted my confidence though, letting me know my pussy was the bomb.com and better than my older sister Jades. Fuck it, I'll take that, he definitely stroked my ego with that one, I even rode his ass to sleep, gassing my head even more.  I smiled sheepishly, washing the salt water off my skin, leaving no traces of Emilio and I events of the evening.

When everything was said and done, I sat in my sister's living room watching re runs of flavor of love. This shit was crazy, here is these fine ass bitches fighting over a ugly tar baby looking ass nigga, this shit just had to be for publicity because things just weren't adding up. I mean, I know not all people judge off of looks but you can't be butt ugly like flava though. I need to be able to at least turn around and smile, not turn around and fart because your ugliness scared the shit outta me.

Watching this guy move across the big screen made me think about my mom's and how she loved her some flava, she always said if she could meet him in person, she would put the pussy on his black ass and she know for a fact he wouldn't go anywhere because nobody in our family has wack pussy, she just might have been right too.

Just thinking about my momma made me tear, no matter what I will always love her. That's my momma, who wouldn't love they momma, she gave me life and did the best she knew how until her pimp kicked her out and she took to drugs.

Momma.

I picked up the cordless phone besides the couch and dialed the nearest hospital, just my luck she had been admitted for being high on heroin and she had a bad trip. I have to talk my momma out of those drugs I just have to.

"Mommy?", I squeaked, so ready to pour my heart out and tell my mom eventing I been through.

"Eve is that you? Lawd girl these drugs must be playing tricks on me, is that my baby?", her voice sound equally cracked.

We both took a moment to sob into the phone, hardly believing we were talking to each other. It's been a whole two years since I been out of touch with my mother and the fear of knowing what kind of life style she lived always gave me nightmares that maybe she would end up beat up real bad, or even worse, dead. 

"Mommy how are you?", I finally mustered up enough strength to ask. I wiped the snots running down my nose with the back of my hand.

"Baby I am okay, you hear me? I know you always worrying about your poor momma but I am fine. I am going to get better Eve, I promise. I have my three girls back".

I looked at the phone for a second and shook my head, she isn't going to stop using drugs no way. They must seriously be getting to get more because there's only me and Jade left, Jackson, Jade twin brother is dead. That's what we believe anyway, Jackson went to do a drug deal down in Colombia four years ago and never returned home. After that it was just me and Jade, money was tight without my brother so my sister did what she had to do and started using dudes for their dough, and I pretty much was a fast ass and did what I wanted to until I ran into Money ass who then tricked me out.

"Ma, Jackson is dead, and you only have two girls, me and Jade", I reminded her.

"Come see me Eve, I have someone you and Jade need to meet".

"Who?", I jerked up, trying my hardest to listen to the background noise and get a clue who she could possibly have to introduce to Jade and I.

"Its a surprise, come see your poor mama", She was smiling through the phone.