Last of The Real

Ada

"I don't get it, why do you hate me so much? What did I ever do to you except fall in love with a man that didn't belong to either one of us?". I was fuming mad. I'm pretty sure if I didn't have this epidural, this bitch would have been made me go into labor.

"Bitch you better calm the fuck down", Jade cut her eyes at me like she was ready to fight me, can this bitch not see I was admitted into the hospital about to have my damn baby? She's crazier than I thought, I would gladly put this little bitch in a jail cell for putting my son in harm's way. Sister or not, as far as I was concerned, my family was dead, all of them.

"And bitch he was my man, fuck is you talking about he didn't belong to either one of us?". She rolled her eyes and shifted from foot to foot. "I was the one riding in the custom Mercedes and gucci shades".

Jade smirked, little did this bitch know.

"Jade cut the shit like you all that and then some. You didn't even love his ass and you know it, let's be real since he's not in either one of our lives".

"Mmm, yup bitch what you got to say? I been waiting for your ass to apologise for taking my damn man. Love or not, that was my meal ticket and you fucked that up for me". Jade face turned serious.

Evelyn and Janet, the lady that's supposedly my mother, starred at us back and forth letting us do our thing. This all needed to come out and they knew it, the air was so thick now it was hard for me to breath.

"Well that's too fucking bad Jade. I had genuine feelings for Work, unlike you. If you hadn't poured that champagne on me during the photo shoot, maybe I would have left his dumb ass alone. And no, he didn't belong to either one of us. When my apartment got burned down, he took me in". I paused, trying to not let my emotions get the best of me, I really did love him. "He had a girlfriend Jade, they had been living together for years, longer than you two been together. He treated me like a damn friend and I was too dumb in love to even see it".

Jade stepped to me with fire in her eyes but Eve stepped in the way of her sister. "You lying ass whore! Bitch you hate my guts and will say anything or do anything to hurt me".

"How is me hurting you gonna benefit me Jade? Please tell me that, how is that gonna feed me and my child? Your so fucking self centered, it's about time you knew the got damn truth, he was playing you Jade. You were nothing but a good fuck. He kept you decent so you wouldn't question where he was 5 days out of the damn week", this time I had to roll my eyes at her.

Who the hell she thing she is? My life did not revolve around Jade, this chick was so full of herself she couldn't even see the cow shit right in front of her. Delusional, stupid, cunt. What kind of selfish ass sister do I have?

"No, he loved me. He worshipped the grown I walked on".

She was starting to break, I could sense it, the once thick air was now breaking like how thick rain clouds disperse after a heavy rain storm.

I shook my head, "No Jade, he worshipped the good pussy you put on him every weekend, and you worshipped the money and diamonds he gave you".

"Damn, I knew I had some good pussy but I didn't know I passed it on to my daughter's, what a curse it could be girls". Janet shook her head and chuckled to herself, further lifting the cloud. I could almost see the rainbow after the rain.

"How could he do this shit to me?", Jade said out loud.

I gave her that look that said, bitch are you serious? I didn't want to fight anymore though, I was completely done with Work and my only focus now was to give birth to my child and raise him to be the man a good woman would cherish.

I waddled over to Jade and placed a hand in her shoulder and squeezed. "The money must have been the shit", I said softly.

She didn't say anything for a while, nobody did. Everyone was off into space, deep thinking about everything. I couldn't believe all the bullshit I had been through. Foster home after foster home, pimped out by Money only for him to fake die. Stripping for Work then falling in love, my apartment burning down, dealing with Jade and her craziness, Money re-appearing into my life. Shit was crazy, and the most fucked up part was finding out that the love of my life, Devin,  had something to do with everything and I'm pregnant with his son.

"Can't lie, I do miss his money" Jade shrugged and looked up at me, this is the first time I ever seen her smile at me, a genuine smile.

"I feel like I have to shit", I blurted out, there was suddenly mad pressure between my legs, I reached down between my legs only to feel something solid and hairy, and it certainly wasn't my pussy that was hairy either.

"NURSE! WE NEED A NURSE, MY SISTER IS ABOUT TO HAVE HER BABY", Evelyn yelled out the door.

This was it, I was becoming a mother, and my two sisters and mother would be here to witness it, something I thought I would have to do by myself.