A Crack In The Perl

Rounding the corner, I pulled at my creme ankle length coat and sipped the caramel hot coffee I purchased from a small coffee shop from the town's community college. I shifted the tan leather book bag from one shoulder to the other and stopped at a near bus stop, deciding to take a bus the rest of the way home. The community college was a half an hour away from home and I enjoyed the walk there and home during the summer, but now it was mid October and it was starting to become extra chilly.

The leaves were becoming bare and changing their colors, my favorite color, red. A regal red 2014 Santa Fe Hyundai pulled up to the curve, the tinted windows forbid me to see who owned the beauty but the question was soon put to rest as the driver opened the passenger door. Work sat comfortably in his black North face jacket, Black True Religion jeans, ad black Tims. He was just as sexy as ever, always wearing black. That shit was a mystery to me, but I was fine with it, I didn't want him in my business and I was certain he felt the same way.

I stood there a few seconds, having a mental stare down, questioning if i should take this ride with my boss, I digged in my coat pocket and felt my pepper spray were I always kept it. Yep, still there. I sipped a little more of my coffee and placed it on the curve with one and, and reached for my heavy book bag with the other and slid into the warm ride.

"Nice", I was memorized by the black interior of his convertible.

"What's up with the book bag?", he asked pulling off. His face expression never changing, serious as always.

"I just got out of class", I took of my gloves and placed my hands against his heater. I place a single strand of my black hair behind my ear. In the four months i been here, I got my hair back to its natural healthy, thick body. Cutting it to my ears around August because of the heat and the unevenness, it was now to my chin. I couldn't wait to get it back to tits original length, beyond my shoulders. "Im a business major".

His eyebrows raised, "Really? What kind of business are you trying to get into?".

"I want to own my own Flower shop".

He smiled, then laughed and pulled into the Strip Joint parking lot.

I stared at him the whole time, not exactly knowing what's so fucking funny. Are you done?"

"I apologize, I just", he stopped himself, "nevermind. We have a meeting today with all the strippers. You weren't picking up your phone".

I pulled out my cell as we both exit the car, two miss calls from a unknown cell number. I had the Stripper Joint number saved in my phone as work so I didn't understand why the number was unknown. I called it back, Work cell rung.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Okay ladies, let's get to work!", said the director of the photoshoot.

All 12 strippers were dressed and watching as each stripper modeled the month they were assigned. It had been a week since Work picked me up from the bus stop to some meeting at the Stripper Joint, 12 out of the fourteen strippers were chosen to model the annual calendar they would be selling for the new year. Three thousand dollars just to model a month? Oh yea, I was down. But when Icy told me I would be modeling February, I got mix emotions from some of the girls. From what they told me after the meeting was over, February was a hard month to do, because you had to be over sexy, and apparently, they only gave February to the girl who Work feels can handle it. Well got damn.

January was done and the snow and snowflakes were being swept up, February valentines theme was being set up.

"You got this girl", Summer said dressed up as a sexy Statue of Liberty. My girl would be holding down July, I knew for a fact she was going to shut it down.

I nodded my head nervously and tied my black robe even tighter as if I wasn't about to take it off.

I walked over to my set up. A green background with a plush heart bed sat in the middle. An antique night stand stand with a fragrance bottle and a single white rose were present.

"Now Tiffany, this is a time of love. We need you to be lustful, I need you to make me want you, even if I am gay", said the director. He played with the pearls on his skinny neck nervously. I walked to the scene and instantly was blinded by the lights, I shook my nervousness away.

Work and his girlfriend Jade sat on a rounded couch drinking champagne, same as Ice and his woman. They stared at me with particular interest, especially Jade. She had the biggest smile on her face like she was expecting me to fail, yea, I was going to show that bitch.

Its time to work it.

I slid off the robe slowly and let it fall to my shoulders, then dropped it all together on the plush carpet. A camera man came and picked it up, but not before staring at me lustfully, like he wanted to fuck right then and there on that heart shaped bed himself.

I was feeling the lingerie body suit I picked out. It was perfect but expensive.

After getting my hair back to healthy, I no longer would put on the wigs or weave the Stripper joint would provide, I wore my short hair like it was the shit and I got so many compliments on it. This time would be no different, the stylist I had worked the hell out of my head,I was loving my hair.The Nichole de Carle London body catwalk body suit I had was working, it silky red to go with the Valentine season with Nude mesh side panels to add some flare. The whole back of my suit was mesh, my ass was pouring out of it. I also gained some of my weight back, going from skinny to thick with all the junk food I eat on the daily bases. I been keeping it in check though, making sure my stomach isn't too pudgy and my thighs don't rub against one another.

"Yes yes darling. Thats what I want to see". I was just doing shit, expecting criticism, not praise. But if its working for his gay ass, my game must be tight.

As im doing my thing, I look over and eyed Work, his eyes were on me the whole time, and to my surprise, Jade was gone.

"Marvelous. Stupendous. One more one more. Yes! We got it. What a nasty nasty February".

I climbed off the bed and snatched my robe back from the camera man. Walking to Work, I got applause from everyone in the room, yes I deserved that shit, even though I didn't even know what I was doing.

"Enjoyed the show?", I sat cross legged on the side of Work, he handed me a champagne flute. "I don't drink".

Again, his eyes raised. "Your full of surprises".

"Are you going to answer my question?".

"I did", he admitted.

We sat there as the rest of the months flew by and chatted about everything we could in that two hour frame. We talked about my school and why I wanted a flower shop. We talked about our favorite foods and made a promise to cook for each other. He told me a little about how he got in the business and how Icy and himself have been friends since high school. I had to admit, I wasn't expecting to be this open with him, even though I didn't reveal my past life. It was something about Work though, that I was drawn to, and I was certain he felt the same way.

"Well well well. What a cute couple", Jade came up behind us and stared down at me with a smile.

"Hi Jade", I gave her a weak smile. The beauty mark on the right side of her lip twitched, like she wasn't expecting me to speak.

Jade took the champagne bottle from the ice bucket and poured it on my head, ruining my hair and makeup completely. I felt like a bull then, all I seen was red. Did this bitch just do that?

A/N: Dont forget to comment, Rate