No Way Out

ADA

I had forgotten where I was, waking up to this king size bed, I half expected Feather to roll on my back like she usually did in the morning and rubbing my tummy. At the thought of this, I couldn't help but cry into the goose feathered pillows. What am I going to do? Ain't no phones in this place, after the last trick left at 2 in the morning, I went exploring once again, looking for ways to get the Fuck outta here.

All the Windows had bars on the outside, which made it impossible to even consider jumping out the window. Evelyn seen me wrapping my hands around the bars and shook her head. "Don't even think about it girl, Money heard me and took out my back teeth". She opened her mouth wide to display her missing back teeth. "Never again".

There was no phones anywhere. I looked everywhere, even in Stallions room when she met with the tricks to collect the money, no cell or house phones were presented in the house. Not to mention every Damn door in the house had a Fucking lock in the inside and out. Only Stallion and Money had a Key, it would have to come down to me having to Fuck her up one day.

"Breakfast ready", Stallion sticks her head into my room and she's gone. Can't believe how much she really resemble a horse.

Down at breakfast, Evelyn and Money wee already chomping away. "Today, you going shopping. We need to get you some sexy shit". The way Money was savaging his food made me not want to eat anymore. Evelyn was also acting like a savage, not one looking up from her plate, but devouring everything in sight. Who's the real pregnant one here?

"Why aren't your eating? Wouldn't that Fuck with your baby or something?". Money was staring at me while still eating his food.

I shrugged and continued to play with the food on my plate, not in the mood to eat. He watched me for a few seconds before banging his fist against the glass table, making a huge crack.

"Shit we need a new table", Stallion said.

"You gonna eat that shit bitch! Ain't no wasting food in my Damn house". I ate quietly as he went on a ram page, talking about how he do this for us and that all while Evelyn and Stallion agreed with him, nodding their heads faithfully at every remark. Same ole Money, ain't shit change but his Fucking weight.

When everything was said and done, Stallion and I went to the store to first buy me clothes, then to buy a new table. As soon as we walked into the clothing store, I made eye contact with everyone, screaming for them to help me with my eyes. Men took it as a sign of desire, winking and smiling at me. The woman didn't even look my way, probably thought I was gay or something.

If I don't do nothing, I would never get away. This the first time Money let me out the house and I don't know when it will be another, I have to try and get away.

And I did.

When I gave Stallion the clothes that I wanted purchased, I made my way to the front of the store, pretending to examine the dolls modeling the clothes in the window.

"Cash or debit", said the clerk.

"Debit", Stallion opened her big Michael Kors purse and went on a scavenger hunt searching for her wallet. That was my chance, I took off out of the store, cursing the little bell that ring whenever someone enters or exits. Across the street from the store, a bus was pulling in at a bus stop, letting off and letting on passengers. I squeezed my way in between a older woman and her companion, determined to get away.

"What are you doing? Let's go!". I Damn near pissed my pants, it was Money boarding the bus right after me, knocking people over as he went.

"No don't let him get me! He's a pimp!". Why me, I was just getting away.

People looked at Money in disgust, the bus driver even rose and made his way towards us. Sweet relief.

"She's lying, I'm her brother. She's trying to run away from home!". Money grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the front, I grabbed everything that was on my path but he was too strong. "Let's go you selfish girl. You have mommy worried sick about you!". Everyone then looked at me like I was the crazy one, even the bus driver say back down shaking his head at the whole scene. I can't believe this dude.

Stallion was parked in the back of the bus waiting for our arrival. Money through me in the back of the black tinted truck like a rag doll. "You thought you was gonna run out on me again?".

He pulled a razor blade from his jean pockets and pointed it at my neck grabbed my hand, and sliced my pinky.

___________________________________________

JADA

"Where the Fuck could she be?". Frustrated, I knocked my lap top off the bed, the screen shattering into thousands of pieces.

"Who, my love?" Emilio sat next to me, pulling my hands into his and kissing them like they would break if he kissed too hard.

This man worshipped the ground I walked on, anything I wanted, he would get no questions asked. When I asked him to put Ada back on with Money, her ex pimp, he did it. I never understood why when his sister Summer was so loyal to holm girl but whatever. As long as he continue to do what the Fuck I want, and providing me with the dough to live lovely, I ain't complaining.

"My younger sister Evelyn. She was taken by child services when we were younger".