Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

Icy

"Relax Jade, I'm on my way to this bitch apartment right now. Ima handle it". I shook my head at this girl. I don't know why I even Fuck with her, she stressed me the Fuck out. It's enough my baby mother stressin me about this gay shit that bitch Tiffany sent. Now I can't even see my kids, FUCK!

Tiffany was definitely gonna pay for this shit. I let this bitch work in my strip club and she turn around and do this shit to me. Man, Fuck that shit. I was hype just thinking about it.

"Just have that bitch in the gutter by tonight, and bring yo ass over here tomorrow. We gotta Fucking talk nigga", Jade hung up on me and I was glad for it. I never met a ruthless ass bitch like that, there's a place in Hell for bitches like her.

I was cruisin the New York streets on my way to Tiffany house, I was about to let this bitch have it, every clip in my steel.

"Baby I'm thirsty", Kejon placed his hand on my lap. "There's a Dunkin Donuts right there".

I Pulled up in front of the hospital and made my way to the Dunkin Donuts on the side. The sound of the snow crunching beneath my boots annoyed me, it only made me think about how I couldn't play with my two boys in the snow like we did every year. I hated my baby mother at that moment, I hated Kejon for making me fall in love with a man, but I couldn't stay away from him. I was in love.

The smell of fresh coffee was inviting and the warmth wad even better, it was so cold in the city, I should of made Kejon ass come get his own Damn coffee.

"Hi, what can I get you?", the quirky Latino girl asked behind the register. She batted her thick eyelashes which made me smirk. Shorty was kind of cute I had to admit, ain't no way I would be able to slide her my cell without Kejon seeing. I could feel his eyes burning my back, he could be so jealous sometimes.

"Hot chocolate please", I licked my lips which made her bite her own. I thought about what she might taste like down under. I mentally laughed at the thought of her pussy juice tasting like yellow rice or pork, a whole Damn meal.

I walked to the glass window and watched the snow fall gently all over the place, I couldn't wait for the warm weather. This could shit wasn't doing it for me. My breath fogged the window and my inner kid made me write my name, 'Icy'.

"Just my luck", I said under my breath. Tiffany was standing in the entrance of the hospital in plain sight, she was talking to a male nurse, and she was clearly upset. That's just how I want her, with her guard down. It was a little disappointing she was near a hospital, but that's alright. She was about to have five clips in her, ain't no bringing that bitch back after this.

I paid for the hot chocolate and pulled my black beanie hat until it reached my brows. I flipped my pea coat collar up and made my way towards the entrance, Tiffany or the nurse didn't even see me coming.

Just as nurse gave Tiffany a hug and walked away, Tiffany walked outside, the snow crunching beneath her made my teeth grind. All this shit happening in my life was her fault.

"Take this you bitch", I pulled out my glock, emptying it on my target.

_________________________________

Jade

I was fuming mad, nothing nobody said to me made me feel any better. Icy was about to hear my mouth and then some.

I walked to my bedroom and checked the gun I had under the bed to make sure it was loaded. I couldn't wait to when he got here tomorrow, I'm about to blow this nigga head back.

Walking back to my living room, I fixed my titties in my bra. I had nothing but a bra and thong set on with a matching silk robe. I picked up the paper I had picked up from the hospital earlier that day and read the lines that made my blood boil.

"Positive for HIV", I said the words out loud, I couldn't really believe it. Me? My fine ass? HIV? This shit was crazy.

I tried to wrap my head around who could of gave this to me, it couldn't have been Work. Every since Tiffany been working at the club he haven't laid a finger on me, he even kicked me out of the house I picked out for the two of us. I slept with many men but Icy and Work were the only two I had unprotected sex with.   

I slapped my self because I already knew who gave me that shit, I don't know why my mind was over thinking the shit. Duh Jade, why you think you got the clip under the bed? To put in Icy ass that's why!

I lit a Newport and nodded to myself, this nigga got to go. How was I going to find another sponsor when I have a disease? Ain't no Damn cure for this. I thought about maybe trying to Fuck with Magic Johnson ass but what was the chances of that happening? Very slim.

"Get your shit together Jade, , your a bad bitch". I took another long drag of my cigarette, walking around my pent house aimlessly.

I sat down on my cream colored love seat and cried for the first time in years. I rocked back and forth and screamed into my hands, I felt like I was losing grip of my life.

Walking to the bathroom, I looked myself in the mirror, eyeliner marks ran down my face. I took another drag of my cigarette and flicked it in the toilet. As soon as I was about to fix the rollers in my head, a knock came to my door. Must be Icy ass, he let me borrow his pent house until I could get my own place. Actually, I could get my own place, but living in a nice ass pent house for free was better than spending my own Damn money if you ask me.

"Icy, I should slap the..", I regretted the words instantly. I should of asked who was at the door, but of course my big mouth ass ran my mouth.

Sharice stood at the door with two big ass over feed, steroids looking dogs by her side.

"Sharice, girl. Watchu doing over here?".

"Bitch don't play stupid", the dogs by her side growled and that shit scared the hell outta me. She knew I was scared of dogs, why the Fuck would she bring them over here? "You thought I didn't know you was sleeping with my baby father bitch? you thought you was slick. I knew you was trifling Jade, but I didn't think you would stoop that low".

Loosened the grip on the dogs chained leaches, the lurched forward but she had a grip. Who the hell walks there dogs with chains? There had to be some animal cruelty law that forbids that.

I swallowed real hard and backed up from the door, there was no way I could play it cool and try to reason with Sharice, she had them Damn dogs.

"Yo, chill for a minute aight? Put your dogs up and let's talk about this". I placed my hands in front of me like 'yes bitch, I surrender'.

"Oh so now you wanna talk? After you was Fucking my faggot ass baby daddy?".

It clicked.

"That's how that nigga gave me HIV", I was mad all over again.

"Say what?", Sharice began to laugh like that shit was funny, I wanted to hop on that bitch so bad and split her dome. She so lucky she had them dogs.

"You nasty as Fuck you know that?", Sharice voice was cold, my fear was back and the situation with Icy and my new sickness was far from my mind.

"Sharice, please", I was begging now.

"Sharice my ass! Get Em", them big ass dogs came running.

"Ahhhh!", I screamed at the top of my lungs as one dog bit my thigh and the other on my arm. I could feel my fingers separating from my hands. "Ahhhhhh, help me!", one of the dogs lunged for my throat, pulling and tugging at my pipes. I tried to hold my throat but I had no fingers, the dog ripped them off. They continued to chew and but were they may, my whole body burned and I wished death would just take over me, but it was coming slow.