t h r e e

3|"you can leave now."

We had so much fun at the pool. Mark and Jisung joined us too. So this is what it feels like to have a loving family.

"Oh man that was fun." Mark said. We were laughing at each other until we stopped. "hi kids." A man with a suit smile at them. They all running towards the man and hugged him.

"Why are you back so soon, dad?" that man is going to be my dad? am i dreaming?  "I decided to come back as soon as possible."

It's cute to see 7 boys hug their father. "And who's this pretty girl?" He asked. I bowed at him. "h-hello sir."

He raised an eyebrows. "sir?"

"Oh yeah, she's your daughter now! dad, please welcome, Gi Eun." Jeno introduced me. Since i'm all drenched in water, he can't hug me. He pat my shoulder instead.

"Well welcome to our family, Eun-ah. I hope you like it here." He smiled and went to the bedroom.

Chenle tap my shoulder. "Told ya." He smiled and went to his own bathroom to take a shower. We all did the same.

•••

After done taking a shower, we're having a dinner together. They speak a lot during dinner. This family seems very talkative and close with eachother.

I sat between Renjun and Jisung and right across me is Jaemin. "Noona, can you help me?" Jisung asked while having a trouble cutting his steak. despite having  big hands so to say, he's still having trouble. cute.

without hesitation, I helped him to cut the steak. "Thank you, noona." He gave me his adorble smile. His smile makes me want to pinch him.

After helping Jisung cutting his steak, there was someone who kicked my legs. I eyed Jaemin who's smirking. I furrowed my eyebrows.

I kicked him back. "Ouch." He murmured. I chuckled in satisfaction. "So, Eun-ah. How old are you this year?" Dad asked.

"I'm turning 15 this year." I answer back, smiling. He nodded. "So you're the same age with Chenle?" then i nodded as an answer.

Soon, we all finished our dinner. The boys went to their personal space again. Meanwhile me doesn't have her own personal space.

I flinched when someone blow air on my ear. You guessed it. It's Jaemin. honestly what is up with him? "Come with me, i want to show you something really cool." Jaemin held my hands and lead me to his bedroom.

I feel so weird at first until he opened his balcony door. He took a small chair and put it at the balcony. He climb up to the ceiling which is freaking me out.

I widened my eyes and immediately went out. I looked up to check if he's okay. Which he ended up being totally fine. "Dude, you almost got me into a heart attack." I said.

He only laughed. Does he always laugh at every single thing? "Come up here." He said completely out of his mind.

I gave him the 'are you kidding me' look. "I'm not going up there. It's dangerous and for your information, i'm afraid of heights, alright? So you, comeback here!" I demanded.

He shook his head. "Are you kidding me right now? It's dangerous up there. Comeback here." He only smiled. That really attractive smile that i like. damn it, only a couple days in eun.

"Only if you admit that i'm cool." He said. My jaw dropped in disbelief.

"You must be joking." He playfully shook his head. Jaemin being Jaemin indeed.

"Okay fine. You're cool, now comeback here." I said. He has no choice but to come down in the end. He jumped down and stumbled.

I widened my eyes and pull his hands to keep his balance. I pulled him closer to me so he won't fall. I accidentally pulled him a little harder so now, it just so happened, we both got shocked.

i can feel that he's now breathing heavily and is staring at my eyes. i too, got mesmerised. Both of our eyes are widened. "oi Jaemin do you know- what the-." i pushed him away immediately when we heard a voice.

"Whoa whoa whoa what's happening here?" Donghyuck eyed both me and Jaemin. "You guys just met like 2 days ago and this happened? unbelievable." Donghyuck clap his hands.

"It's not what it looks like." We both said in unison. "Then what is it look like?" He smirked.

We both gave up anyway. "Forget it. It was an accident anyway. It's not like we did it on purpose." Jaemin rolled his eyes. Donghyuck shrugged in agreement.

"Nevermind about before. Jisung already found it. Bye you two!" Then he ran away.

There's still an awkward tension between us two after that incident. "Y-you can leave now." Jaemin said while looking away.

I nodded and left his room. I can feel my face is still burning. "Eun-ah, your face is red. Are you okay?" Mark said. I immediately shook my head. "N-no everything is fine. I'll be going now." I awkwardly laughed and went to my room.

I locked my door while still blushing. I cupped my face with my hands, staring at the ceiling."What just happened?" I mumbled.

I jumped onto my bed, grinning like an idiot. i'm not sure if i'm happy about this or not. His face in close up is really attractive. Very attractive.

"Why am i blushing like an idiot?" But still smiling with no reason at all. this felt, wrong.

I decided to call it a night. "Good night, Eun." I said to myself.